Chapter 46

Chapter 46

I walked over to the shower. Karim was at Thea. I didn't care at the moment. I couldn't. Karim is my world, but sometimes I had to be selfish. I had to be selfish to survive and let just everything sink in to think about all the mess. I also didn't want Karim to ever know what kind of pain went through my heart. I turned the shower on and went in, without bothering to take off my clothes. The cold water streamed down, yelling at my body to stop. I wanted to walk out, even though I didn't. I hugged my chest, trying to heat me up, even though I could just walk out to end this. I started to sit down on the cold floor, that was now even colder because of the water. Tears started to stream down. I could feel them because they were hot, burning through the cold water.

"You kind of put Kamal's family in this too now, this is going to be worse"

"He is only playing around, thinking he is helping you with marrying you. I needed to do this"

"His status can help you saving"

"Hello Manar, long time no see. How is my son doing? Can I come to your house to see him? Maybe even have a way with you, as dinner, you remember?"

I felt someone coming inside the shower. I knew I should've locked it. Out of nowhere the water started to stream hot, very hot. My body started shaking, not being used to the warmth. His arms went around me, getting me up and putting me on his lap. I put my head in his neck, needing his scent. If only he knew how much his presence helped me to feel a little bit better. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing myself tight against him. I didn't want to be apart of him. He was the only one that was there, without judging, without being mean. My heart started to heat up the moment I felt that I started sweating of the warmth. I looked up, looking at his gorgeous face. He had his eyes shut and he had wrinkle on his forehead. I went with my hand over it to let it fade away. He started to relax immediately when I was carressing his face. After what felt like decades he opened his little eyes a bit. He looked me in the eyes and we started staring. His blue orbs were dark now, but not scary. He then stood up, with me in his arms. He started walking out of the shower towards my room. He then put me on the little couch that was in the corner of my room. He then disappeared, making me feel cold again. When he came back, he had towels in his hands. He bent down in front of me and wrapped them around me. I looked him in the eyes, and he never left mine.

"Have you ever felt so peaceful yet disastrous at the same time?" I asked him, putting my forehead against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG KAMAL IS SO AMAZING JUST LIKE MEH, lol, jkn.
Lets get this to 20 commeeeeeeeeeeeents.