one. +

"fuck! d-don't stop, cal!" luke whimpered, feeling as if he was in pure bliss.

"are you close, baby?" calum grunted, his hips snapping at remarkable speeds.

"y-yes, so close! can i ride you, cally?"

calum slowed his movements and smirked. "course you can." the older boy pulled out and laid down on his back as the blonde positioned himself on calum's chest, taking his hard member and aligning it with his hole before sinking down, earning a loud moan from both of them.

luke began with slow movements, swiveling his hips around and lifting himself slightly before coming back down and meeting the base of calum's cock. the blonde threw his head back as he once again felt the tip hit the most sensitive spot in his body. he steadied himself by putting his hands on calum's toned chest before bouncing up and down at an increasingly fast pace.

"fuck, you're so good, lukey. i'm so close." calum panted. his eyes were screwed shut from all of the pleasure that was radiating between the two of them. they had done this countless times before, but it was as if it just got better every single time, and of course, neither of them could complain about such a thing.

"me too, shit."

calum took hold of luke's member and squeezed just enough to get a reaction out of luke, the blonde letting out an incredibly hot moan. calum began flicking his wrist, his hand now moving up and down on luke to help the blonde reach climax so he could release, as well.

"c-cal, i-i'm gonna, fuck!" luke screamed out, releasing his load all over calum's hand and stomach. of course, this was enough to send the raven-haired boy over the edge, as well, his climax immediately following luke's.

this time, though, it felt different for luke, and when calum pulled out, he knew why.

"why the fuck is your cum dripping out of my ass, idiot? you're supposed to be wearing a fucking condom."

"oh shit."

luke groaned and rolled his eyes, climbing off of his place on top of calum and flopping onto bed next to the older boy.
"yeah," he sighed, "oh shit is right."

- - - - -

im horrible at smut im sorry

im rly excited for this book though (':

the chapters are probably gonna be short but who knows

much love,
alex (˘˘)