When I was your man

When I was your man by Bruno Mars.

You and Zayn broke up a couple of months ago because things weren't working out. You'd spend more time fighting than being girlfriend and boyfriend. He was always partying with his friends and coming home drunk. You were sick of all his bullshits.

He should've bought you flowers and held your hand. He should've gave you all his hours when he had the chance. He should've took you to every party, because he knows how much you love to dance. So you guys broke up for the best.

And now you were spotted with a boy a couple of times, but he was just a friend. Everyone thought you were dating him, but no. He's just an old childhood friend.

One day you were walking your dog at the park. And someone approached you. It was a really familiar man. Zayn.

"Hi Y/N." He said.

You didn't reply. You were too scared to, you didn't know why you were scared but you were.

"Y/N... I just wanna say I'm sorry. I know I'm too late, but I'm sorry. If you don't wanna forgive it's ok. Just know that I'm really really sorry what I've done. I know it's wrong to treat a girl like that, and you don't deserve to be treated like the way I treated you. So who ever is gonna be the best man in your life I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he hold your hand. Give you all his hours when he has the chance. Take you to every party because I remember how much you loved to dance. And do all the things that I should have done when I was your man."

Those thing he said meant a lot to you, it felt as if your heart just melted. But you couldn't take him back. Without making any eye contact you just walked away like you never saw him.