My immortal

My immortal - Evanescence

I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childish fears.

I'm so tired of being here. Theirs that voice in my head that tells me that life isn't worth living.

These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain is just to real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I've been bullied back at high school, not just high school, middle, elementary even pre-school! They don't know how much it hurts.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have all of me.

Did you ever have that friend in your life that stood by you no matter what, well, I did. His name is Zayn. He was my best and only friend. I loved him with each and every piece of me. Until his career started getting bigger and more successful, it just seemed that he forgot me. It seemed like I had no one. My family don't even give a damn shit about me. Zayn was all I had. I always had feeling for him. Not just any feeling. I was in love with him. I don't think that I can ever forgive him. But somehow I do. I still love him. I know it sounds strange but I do. I love him from the bottom of my heart and I'll never stop loving him.

I've tried to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me.
I've been alone all along.

I've tried to stop loving him. But I just can't. The fact that he forgot about me kills me. He forgot what we had. And now I'm all alone.