When we were Young

'When We Were Young'

You and Zayn loved that song. In fact it was one of your favorites. It means a lot to both of you. The lyrics are just to amazing.

Everybody loves the things you do.
From the way you talk.
To the way you move...
Everybody is here is watching you.
'Cause you feel like home.
You're like a dream come true.

Each and every word of this song means something. Every one loves Zayn. Each and every inch of him. Everyone enjoys watching him including you, because he makes you feel like you're home. He makes you feel like you're safe with him. It's a dream come true to be his girlfriend.

You look like a movie.
You sound like a song.
My god.
This reminds me.
Of when we were young.

The way he talks with his angelic voice, it's like you're listening to soft songs, that make your heart melt.
All his perfect features reminds you of when you and Zayn were young. When you were kids. When you were best friends.

It was just like a movie.
It was just like a song.
My god.
This reminds me.
Of when we were young.

Your life is like a movie with Zayn. It's like a song that Zayn wrote.

This song reminds you of your past memories with your lovely boyfriend. When you asked you out. When he admitted that he loves you. When he asked you to be his girlfriend. When you it was the first time you kissed him. When it was the first time he said a 'I love you.'.

It all came flashing back like a movie. You felt amazing.