Like I Would

Like I Would - Zayn.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Hey what's up, it's been a while.
Talking 'bout it's not my style.
Thought I'd see what's up.
While I'm lighting up.
It's cold-hearted, cold-hearted.

     "Hey Y/N." I said to my best friend when I saw her at the park. "Hi." She replied to me smiling widely.

   "It's been a while. What's up?" I said. It really been a while since I last saw, with my career going successful, it's really hard to keep up with old friends and all. And now that I saw her I though I'd see whats up.

Know it's late but I'm so wired.
Saw your face and got inspired.
Guess you let it go, now you're good to go.
It's cold-hearted, cold-hearted.

Oh, oh.
It's probably gonna sound wrong.
Promise it won't last long.
Oh, oh.
If we can never go back.
Thought you'd like to know that.

He won't touch you like I do.
He won't love you like I would.
He don't know your body.
He don't do you right.
He won't love you like I would.
Love you like I would.

     I know it's late to say hi and catch up on her because I really need to go but whatever. And to be honest she was the one who inspired me to better music. Like I don't know how to explain it but just by looking at her face I was inspired.

    "So, what brings you here?" She asked. "Nothing, just waking by. You?"

   "I came here with my boyfriend." She said and in that instant my heart literally broke into millions of pieces. I have always loved her and we were best friends since we were in diapers, how could she not tell me she had a boyfriend.

   "Oh cool." I simply said trying to hide the fact that I am NOT cool with this.

    "How long have you been together?" I asked making it seem that I wasn't caring at all, but I actually was.

  "About 2 months." She answered. Two months. TWO MONTHS.  He probably doesn't know her that well, and he probably is the shittiest boyfriend in the history of boyfriends.

   But I can't believe that she thinks he can love her like I would. He can't. And I also can't believe that she thinks he can touch her like I would. He can't. He doesn't know her body and he of course doesn't so her right.

It's okay to want me, 'cause I want you.
Been thinkin' it over, but I'm through.
So stop wasting all my time, messing with my mind.
It's cold-hearted, cold-hearted.

    Can't she see that it's okay to want me, because I won't her. I've thought a lot about this but now I'm through. She needs to stop wasting all my time and messing with my mind. This is cold hearted.

Oh, oh.
It's probably gonna sound wrong.
Promise it won't last long.
Oh, oh.
If we can never go back.
Thought you'd like to know that.

[2x]
He won't touch you like I do.
He won't love you like I would.
He don't know your body.
He don't do you right.
He won't love you like I would.
Love you like I would, like I would.

He can't love you like I would.
He can't love you like I could.
He don't know your body.

He, won't touch you like I do.
He, won't love you like I would.
He don't know your body.
He don't do you right.
He won't love you like I would.
Love you like I would.
Like I would.

   Okay I think she need to know this. I need to tell her that I love her and that he's not good for her at all. "Y/N?" I said in almost a whisper but audible to hear. "Yeah?" She said looking up to me.

   "This is probably gonna sound wrong. But I promise it won't take that much of a time." I said starting to get nervous.

  "What are you talking about?" Y/N asked knitting her eyebrows together in confusion.

    "What I'm saying is... Now that you have a boyfriend I don't think we can hang out as often as before. If we can't I'd like you to know something. That boyfriend of yours won't do you right. Even if I didn't meet him yet but I can sense it that he wouldn't touch you like I would've. He wouldn't love you like I would. Yeah that's right, I love you and I hope you understand." I said now walking away too embarrassed to look her in the face.

He can't touch you like I would.
Won't touch you like I do.
He can't love you like I could.
Won't love you like I would.
He don't know your body.
He don't do you right.
He won't love you like I would.
Love you like I would.
Like I would.

He won't love her like I would.

A/N
On a scale from 1 to 10 how shitty is this imagine? I give it an 11.🤓