PROLOGUE

"Princess Lovera! Princess Lovera! " shout my father's beta. I was shocked to him and saw blood all over his body."Oh, My Goddess! What happened!?" I quickly rip out my clothes and put on at his rip stomach and place a medicine herb on him. I have been in this castle for too long and spend my days study about medicine. I had a moon sign on my forehead since I was born. My father and my mother lock me in the castle to keep me safe because I am the last guardian of legacy and every pack in this world want my element. I haven't seen my power of element but it is best not to use it for now.My wolf Lelia told me to stayed in the castle until it is my time to take the throne of my father and to find my mate.

I was shifted a week ago. I was surprised that my wolf had a beautiful moonstone at her forehead. I love my wolf so much and also my family, my pack and my future mate that I can meet sooner or later or until I am a queen of this pack. "You had to run from this castle, the Silver Moon Pack want to take your element you must RUN!" He put his hand on my shoulder and hug me. I consider him as my brother. He always protect me and spend time with me.The Silver Moon pack is the strongest pack in all the world. They want me because of my element that could give to the king-to-be. "But what about you and what about my family? NO! I don't want to leave my precious family and my people to die in front of me. NO!" Suddenly my father and mother burst in and quickly hug me.

"Oh dear Lovera, please you had to run, you had to. Don't worry we will catch up you later. Lukas! Jeny!" Suddenly there are two couple came in with warriors suit and bowed at my father. "Lovera this is your guard" He look at the two couple and command them with a soft tone. "Please, you had to take care of my daughter and run away from this place." The two couple nod and quickly grab my hand with soft grip. "Father-Mother, I love you!" Tears burst from my eyes and I saw wolves with great high ranking burst and try to attack them. I quickly turn my head to the couples and continue to run with my wolf. At the outside of the castle, I saw my kingdom, people, and village were all been burned and killed. I promise to myself that I would revenge onto my kingdom. We ran to the forest and rest there for awhile.