Chapter 22: Be the Light

Lovera POV
In the dark, I saw the Moon Goddess came toward me and tears overwhelmed her. "You sacrifice yourself for your lover, and even your family but why? She look at me confused? "Because I don't want to see them death anymore, Moon Goddess and I don't want to let them suffer because of me. My mother and father died because of me and My brother, Finn and my aunt died because of me. I don't know how to stopped them so I gave out my power to Jason!". I cry harder and suddenly Moon Goddess hug me. "You had accomplish and master all the elements and now my power is inside you now". Suddenly, my body turned into beautiful gown with my moonstone crown on my head.

Jason POV
"NOW, YOU CAN SEE ME THAT I AM THE GREATEST AND STRONGER THAN THIS STUPID PRINCESS OF YOUR. ALL OF YOU ARE NOW BECAME SLAVE AND I WILL KILL EACH OF EVERYONE OF YOU WHO DISOBEYED ME. GUARDS! CHAIN THEM AND LET'S GO BACK HOME". When I looked at Lovera, suddenly her body glow with beautiful light. I throw at the ground but she was lifted up by the light. Therefore, she transform into a beautiful Goddess! "How could you be alive?!".

Lovera POV
I saw Jason who bit scared. He throws his all elements to me but I managed to throw at Jason and suddenly the men who were on side with Jason take all their elements and went inside to Jason. Jason smirk and throws a ball of elements to me and I feel very strong overwhelmed at them. "Princess Lovera!". I looked at Sofia, the fairy, Master Felix, the dark unicorn, and Aunt Lydia who were lined up and take out their elements and went inside my body. I feel their emotions, their love and their sadness. I cry when I feel them. I cast my light but it not so strong. Suddenly, the moon goddess came to me and went beside me. We both cast our elements.

Jason was scared and moving around his body. My elements reach to him and he roared out a pain. Everything went white. I saw the men who were on their side collapsed died while Jason try to leave with his injured leg and hands. I came up to him and he just beg me like a dog. "Please! Spare me! I won't do it again! Please!". I look at him with sympathize but I realise it no use you take on revenge as your opponent went down and give up. I bend down myself. " I forgive you but you must follow me to castle and be good. I will put you as my guards. Understood?". He was happy and he hug me. I feel his emotion that I know his parents leave him for no reason. He had no love, but now I will give him love and heal his injured hands and leg with my light. Suddenly, Sofia went to me. " Princess Lovera? It is Finn and your aunt". I ran with my beautiful crown and gown. I saw my mate crying for Finn and my heart broke. I saw Finn smile at me as well as my aunt. "May I Derek hug her?". My mate nodded with sadness and my heart broke again and tears overwhelmed me. " Lovera, I and Your aunt were planned to die together for saving you from evil. But, I think this is our destiny to protect you and you must live own and I know my mate had already gone. I love you Lovera, you are the best sister and best future Queen in all the world. I love you.". With that he let out his last breath and died. I cry harder and harder and my mate comforted me and hug me. "FINN! FINN! NO! FINN YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. YOU AND MY AUNT ARE MY LAST FAMILY! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!". I cry on his chest and my heart comforted and I promise to live own. "Let's go back to our previous castle and Moon Goddess? Can you bury them with a beautiful leafs on them.". The Moon Goddess nods and she bury them. "I Must go now child, I will always watch you even your kids." My eyes widened. " I am pregnant?!". She nods and smile and she vanished. My mate hug me and all of them cheer. "Let's go to our old home! Jason, you come with us.". Jason was afraid at first but my mate went to him and hug him because he is the little brother to Derek. Jason nods and we all went home with a few troops who were alive. While the fire kingdom also join us. My life will be new as I pregnant my baby child.