Chapter 10: The Rescue

Lovera POV:

I woke up with a scent of my mate. His face are beautiful. Suddenly, he snap open his eyes and smile. That adorable smile make my life full of joy. "Good Morning, My Prince Derek." I kiss his forehead. "Good Morning, My Princess Lovera." Today is the day to rescue Aunt Lydia from the evil Silver Moon at west. Derek wanted to join my journey along with his men and also his future beta, Sky. I don't believe that Sky already found his mate, Dandelion. Dandelion now are in his room getting ready for today.

"Prince Derek, I believe it is time for our journey." He nod."But before that, let us eat breakfast with my family, princess." I nod and went along with him. In the kitchen, I saw a lot of maids preparing the breakfast with smile on their face. I guess Prince Derek and his family treat them kindly and softy. I like that. After the maid done put the food on the table, the king and queen came and sit while I and Prince Derek sit beside them. The rest of the pack went to another table. They were all look happy especially Dandelion ,Finn, Lukas ,Jeny and Master Felix.

"So, my dear what are you doing today?" The king asked me and face him with a smile. "My troops and also Prince Derek's troop to saved Mistress of the Water." He nod. "Well dear, I had something to give you later." The queen put her hand on mine and I smiled.

After the breakfast, while Prince Derek went to check my troops and his, I followed the queen into his room. The queen take out something from the basket and I saw a baby wolf which it have element on its chest. I examined him closely. "The Moon Goddess want me to give you this pet. This pet will help you during the journey and he will help you with your elements." I nod and take the baby wolf which I will name him, Junie.

I went outside the palace and wave a goodbye to the king and queen and we set our journey to the west. After an 1 hour of walking, we rest for awhile. There I smell the scent of Mistress Aunt Lydia. I went to the scent by shifting my wolf, Lelia. Suddenly, I saw a group of men and also I found that Silver Moon Pack's king-to-be, Jason. I went to my camp that closely with their camp and regroup the troops. "People, we will attacked the camp beside us, the camp is Silver Moon. They had his king-to-be there, Jason. We will rescue Mistress of the Water by tonight. The troops nod and went to their camp to get ready for an attacked.

At night, I and Derek planned to sneak into the jail where they keep the prisoner. Prince Derek knock off the guard who guarding the front door of the jail. I and Prince Derek sneak into the door. "You go find Aunt Lydia and her people while I guard the door Love." I nod and went inside the jail slowly with no footprints to be heard. Along the jail, I saw people crying begging me to let them go. "I promise to let you all go people of the Water, Where is the Mistress?" One of the prisoner tell the direction and I went there.

I saw two guards standing beside Aunt Lydia. Aunt Lydia was weak that her power seem to be absorbed. I went shift to my wolf and kill them both without making some noise. I shift back and take the key from the guard and I unlock the Aunt Lydia's chains and also her people. I make the sign of silent to walk out from the jail. I saw Prince Derek smiling. "Well, You are a sexy and good spy Love." I giggle and I open the door quietly and the people went to Finn and guide them to our camp. Suddenly, a twig snap where one of the people accidentally step on it. "INTRUDER! INTRUDER, THE PRISONER HAD ESCAPED!" One of the guards shouted. "Run! Run People!" I shout as they went to the direction to our camp.

I, Prince Derek, Finn,Lukas and Jeny went to the front along with our troops and launched an attacked. Suddenly, a man with element of water wash away my troops making my troops scream in pain. I went to stranger but Prince Derek won't allow it. "Derek NO! It will be too dangerous for you!" His eyes were pitch of black. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU LOVE!" He went to the man and attacked him with shifting his wolf. The man formed a hand and squeeze my mate tightly and throw him at the tree. I let out scream in pain and went to him. "NO! DEREK! NO!" I put his head on my lap but suddenly a water grab me from him and I saw Prince Derek collapsed on the ground. "LET ME GO! LET.ME.GO!"

Suddenly, A huge wave of water washes the man away and I saw Aunt Lydia are fighting with him. I fell on the ground and went to my mate. Aunt Lydia used all her power to fight him but unfortunately the man absorb her power and that is why Aunt Lydia were weak. I saw Aunt Lydia were lifted up and being thrown to the tree. I let out crying and anger as I stand up feeling that my anger has controlled me. I swing my hands form a lady with a throne and fighting him. Suddenly, I let out my fire dragon and combined to my element of water. They combined making them strong. As they let out fire-water ball and blast unto the man. The man died.

I fell on the ground but Aunt Lydia catch me. I smiled but quickly get up to get my mate to our camp where we had our pack doctor to examined him. Junie let out a sparkle of fire and water to combined and the combination went inside my necklace. After that, I rest my head beside my mate's bed and darkness overcome me.