Chapter 9: Meeting the Family of My Handsome Prince Derek

Derek POV:

I saw my mate kneel down before my guard and I let out growl."MINE!" The guard make a way for me to my mate. My mate look at me with full of hope and love."Please, My lady stand up." I said with soft tone and give her hand, there was spark when our hands touch.

My wolf Don howling rejoice and she and her troops bow to me."No need to bow at me, please." They were all lift their heads."Who are you and what are you doing at my kingdom." My mate turned her head down and answer me with soft tone."I Princess Lovera from Moonlight Kingdom, My troops and I need to pass this kingdom in order to save the Mistress of Water." I lift her chin up and saw adoration at her eyes.

"Where is the Mistress Aunt Lydia?" I said to her while lift her chin."She had been kidnapped by the Silver Moon Pack and their camp is on the west." I nod."Well, why don't you all stay at my palace for awhile to get some rest. I Prince Derek soon to be king-to-be will join on your journey by tommorow morning."

She nod and I quickly command my guards to guide them while I stand beside my mate walking hand-to-hand."What is the name of your kingdom,Prince Derek?" I face to her beautiful face."It is Red Moon, my dear." She was shocked and quickly turned her head down."I know you, my father is your father's bestfriend."

She cried and I quickly wipe her tears with my both hands."Oh dear, What wrong?" She answered while sobbing. "My parents died because of the damn Silver Moon attacked us and the king-to-be want to get me." I was angry that my brother who soon to be king-to-be trying to get my mate.

"Don't worry, I will be okay as long you are beside me, Prince Derek." I calm immediately and I saw my palace nearby.

Lovera POV:

I finally meet my mate. On the way to palace, I saw woman standing desperately waiting for sameon. She quickly went to Prince Derek and hug her."Oh Son, your father and I are worry about you.Why you did not tell us?" I look at the woman and amazed by her beauty as she had her white eyes like Derek. She turn on me and face me with a smile. "I guess you find a lovely mate." I blushed deeply and heard Prince Derek giggle.

"Are you werewolf? Can you show me your wolf, dear?" she examined my forehead and saw my moon sign. I nod and pull apart from Derek and shift into my beautiful wolf Lelia.
The queen kneel down that she was shocked. "Are you the last guardian of legacy?" I nod and I bow to the queen with full respect.

"The legend is true!" she quickly hug me and I hug her back. Suddenly a man with his throne came to us and shocked."Are you the princess from the Moonlight Kingdom?" I nod and he quickly ask me about my parents.
"They died because of the Silver Moon who attacked my kingdom and to get me because of my element."

The king let out his anger that he lost his best friend."I am gonna kill that son of bitch!" The queen went to his mate and comfort him and the king calm completely."Why don't you come inside and rest for awhile, Princess?" I nod and my troops, Dandelion and I went inside the palace.