Chapter 15: The Mysterious Jungle

"Child, child.". The voice keep calling the word 'child' until I found that Moon Goddess who playing a harp. I went to her and suddenly a dark cover this forest and had a monster who suck all this forest and suck all the creatures. "Lovera, LOVERA!". I snap open my eyes and I feel tears came down from my eyes. I hug my mate who suddenly became worried. "Oh, baby. Terrible things happened for this forest.". My mate hug me comfort me. "Don't worry, I am here baby."

My body became calm and suddenly Master Felix knock the door and call us for breakfast. I put my dress on and put some herbs on my bruise. I also put herb on my mate's stomach to make sure his bruise are heal. I kissed Derek's forehead and went outside hand-in-hand to join the others for breakfast . I sit with my not so cheerful face and all of them start to look at me.

"What?". I confused of why they look at me like they worry. "Your not Lovera I meet.". Finn speak out. "Yeah Lovera, you always cheer when you found food on the table and you always greedy." I look at myself and they were right, I always make childish face and had big apetite. But, now I don't. "I go for a walk.". My mate stand. "Let me go with you.". I nod.

We went to a lake. It was peace and relax and also make my mind calm. My mate sleep on my lap. I love my mate so much. The bond became stronger and stronger. Suddenly, I saw a tornado. It was a dark tornado. The tornado went this direction. I shift into my wolf and wake my mate up. He shift into his and we ran as fast as we can. Suddenly, I heard a voice that came from the dark tornado. "Help, Please help!". I turn my mate and shout out. "I go inside the tornado, I will be back!". My mate worried and shouted. "No! I don't want to leave you!". I smiled and let the tornado suck me inside them.

Derek POV:
I saw my mate were sucked. I try to get her but the dark tornado just vanished. "Oh! Lovera,Be safe. I pray that you will succeed. I love you but please be safe.". I went to the camp and explain everything. Master Felix went to get his crystal ball and form a vision for my mate. Master Felix went to Junie. "Go teleport to Lovera, you know what you do.". Junie nod and then he teleport. "Please, Moon Goddess protect my mate.".

Lovera POV:
I snap open my eyes and found that I sleep in the cabin. I rub my eyes. Suddenly, a dark unicorn came to me and give me a tea. "Where am I?". The dark unicorn answered. "Your in our land. We need you to save our land by the wizard from wolves. I believe their pack is Silver like that. I look at the dark unicorn. "Silver Moon Pack, right?". He nod ." By the way I will teach you how to use dark elements since your necklace had three elements. You need 2 more if you already mastered the dark." He sips his tea and face me again. "But first, you must get the dark soul from that cave.". He point the cave where it feels creepy. I am very phobia with dark. "You need to get dark soul from the Mr.Corn!". I confused. "Mr.Corn? Have you lost your mind?." He make crazy face.

"Indeed, but this will help your elements. If you don't get, and No No teaching.". I whined but he don't take that as excuse. "Now, go go and get some of it. At least, take 3 dark soul. It will be hard to find.". He laughed like a crazy old man while drinking beer and he gave me compass where I can located the three dark souls. I use my fire elements to form a fire ball and to light up the cave. My body shiver because I don't use into dark place. I love light place. But, I want to get this elements and I don't give up.

I use the compass where the dark unicorn give me. First, there are 3 cave which they had 3 Mr.Corn there. I went to left cave and use my compass. Suddenly, there is a big spider! I scream like an animal and ran forward but unfortunely I fell down and butt hurt. I look at that front and I saw Mr.Corn! I went to Mr.Corn and open its mouth but suddenly...

"Hey,hey,hey. Don't just open my mouth like that. Oh, you need the dark soul right! Hmm, first you need to kill that spider from your behind!. He laughed like evil. "I hate spiders and just give me already!". The Mr.Corn did not care and just silent. "Oh shoot, okay. Fine. I w-ill k-ill this spider.". I look the spider and the spider just let that gross liquid from its mouth. "Ewwww! Ewwww!! What should I do Mr.Corn!.".

Mr.Corn answered with proudly. "Apparently, you need to find his food and its food are insect!". I look at the Mr.Corn. "Oh, I will give you to him if I don't have choice.". He shakes no like he worried. "Don't you dare try to pick me and give to him.". I look at the spider and went to him. "You need food right?" He nods like he is puppy. It so cute!

I use my elements of water to catch insect from this cave and give to the spider. The spider eat it and he is happy! "Well, congratulation and here is my promise to you Lovera!" I hug Mr.Corn and he just hug me. I wave him goodbye and I and the big spider went to the another cave to find two more Mr.Corn!