Chapter 18: Fire In My Body and Darkness Is My Weakness

I woke up and feel someon lick at my face. I saw Junie and I snap my eyes opened went to hug him tightly. "AWWW! JUNIE, I MISS YOU BABY!". He lick me and I laughed. The dark unicorn came with scary face on it. Suddenly, the dark unicorn were threw away at the wall and he let out 'neigh' that sound he was in pain. The strangers look at me and smirk at my pale face.

Junie growl at him and went to attack but instead the strangers take Junie and threw at the wall. My eyes became darker and reddish, I use my elements to attack him but instead the room fill with dark. I can't see anything, and I scared of dark! I wish my mate was here and Felix and the others but I don't want to give up! I look around with my wolf eyes, I use my necklace to guide where the dark unicorn and Junie lay. I saw them laying right at the corner, I went to them but suddenly I feel kick at my back and I fell on the floor, bloods came from my mouth and my ribs is in pain. I saw light came from baby Junie necklace and the dark souls I got from the corn were glowing. "I MUST GET TO JUNIE!". I crawl on the floor and went to baby Junie. Suddenly, I feel that stranger push my back with his feet harder as I whimper harder. I can't see! Even my fire, he make it go away! I pray to Moon Goddess that someon can help me. "Moon Goddes! HELP ME!". I scent my mate was closer and launched the stranger. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY MATE! DAMN YOU!". He punch the man over and over again and the storm of darkness were distracted. I went to Baby Junie as fast as I can and finally I let dark souls came to Baby Junie neck that it feels with other elements that I collected and master it. Suddenly, the dark elements came out from Baby Junie and went inside me.

When I received the element of dark, suddenly my mate groan in pain. I look at my mate that he went in the storm of darkness. I feel scared the dark, but I can't let my mate die and it will hurt me alot. I went into the storm and hug my mate. I saw him bloody mess but still alive. I use my dark elements but It can't. Suddenly, the dark unicorn came. "COMBINE YOUR DARK ELEMENTS AND FIRE, LOVERA!". I use my fire elements and combine it with the dark. It form of tornado fire. But, I can't control it and it make my energy flow away. My mate hug me and kiss me. The kiss flow into me and it is the mate's bond that can support each other! I concentrate fully and blast the tornado to the strangers. The strangers were blasted away and he groan in pain. His eyes were full anger.

He use his dark elements to make this jungle into darkness. The dark unicorn gather all the unicorns and they release their power to me while I use the fire elements to combine them fully. I form a tornado that was bigger than before and my body became fire and dark. I can't control anything as I blast to the strangers and the strangers died in front of me but I can't control yet and use the elements to blast this world. The dark unicorns shout at me to stop! But I don't hear anything. As I form a tornado, suddenly a hand came to me while I'm crying. My mate's hands. I shout myself! "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!". I return back into human form again and darkness cover me.