Chapter 16: The Mysterious Jungle II

Lovera POV:
I and the spider went to another cave and It is more darker than we went to the first cave. We found that there are a lot of spiders. That baby spiders went the opposite direction and did not distract any of us. "Hmm, It is long way right?.". The big spider nods and I pat him on head. Suddenly, I heard two Mr.Corn laughing each other and I found out they were twins!

"Hey! It is the wolf, Lovera. The last one of the legend! Oh brother, please protect me and saved me from her!". The other twins catch him and make drama love. "Oh brother! I will protect you from this evil wolf!" I laughed and went to them. "Haha, I don't want to hurt you and by the way I came here because I want to take dark souls!".

They both laughed. "You! Hmm! If you want to take them you must choose the right corn where we keep it.". The other corn answered. "Yeah! It is simple! Each of us switch place for the dark souls. If you guess right of which one of us carry the dark souls, you will get it!.". I nod and accept the challenge. "Alright! I will accept your challenge!". They both nod and they switch the dark souls faster like a lightning.

I point the Mr.Corn on the right but It is wrong. "Oh! Lovera! You have two more guessing!". Shoot! I don't know there are limits! They both switched again and this time my eyes covered in blindfolded. "This will help you train yourself and you had to feel where it is!" They both laughed and I clench my fist. I swear if this game already done, I will rip them into pieces and make barbeque for me only because I am hungry! Now I just need to concentrate but they already switched when I think the other things.

I just guess and point the Mr.Corn on the right and they say 'wrong' at the same time. They laughed! Come on Lovera! CONCENTRATE! I concentrate and focus while they switched again and this time I got them. I point out the left side again and they look dissapointed! I win, I win! "Congratulation! You are the first one who can pass this test! You have a good eyesight and you not old!" They laughed and they gave me the second dark souls! It was bigger than the first one.

The first dark souls and the second one combined and it became bigger and bigger. I saw the big spider eating the insect while I play the stupid games but it is worth it . I know how to play now! Now, I need to find the last dark souls and I think the third Mr.Corn's games ate harder than this one. I and the big spider continue the journey!