Chapter 21: Let the War Begin!

Jason POV(Silver Moon Pack's King):
"WE NEED TO FIND LOVERA! SHE IS MINE AND I NEED HER ELEMENTS AND I WILL CRUSH HIM!". I shouted at the palace of fire kingdom. I had kill their king and take over the kingdom. Suddenly, the messenger came to me with the scroll in his hands. "My Lord, there is a message from the ice kingdom". I command my guard to read it. "Read it for me".

The scroll:
I am the queen from the ice kingdom, I will accept the war in order to save Luisa the previous queen. The princess Lovera are here too. If you want her, come over my death and I will leave my throne so you all know my kingdom. Let us begin the war tommorow! If I win , handed Luisa over. If you win, I will give you princess Lovera! I AM SURE THAT MY KINGDOM WILL CRUSH YOU!

"Hmm, interesting so they want the previous queen, Luisa". I smirked and went to the cage where I saw Luisa been chained. "I want your power!". I look at her eyes with my red eyes and she was controlled by me. She take her elements out from the body and went inside my body. "HAHAHAHA! I am the king of ice!".

"GUARDS! PREPARE THE WAR AND THE TROOPS, WE WILL GO TO BATTLEFIELD IN 6 HOURS RIGHT NOW! GO NOW!". The guards nod and shout to the troops to prepare the war. "WE WILL BE WINNING THIS WAR!". I laughed like evil.

Ice Queen POV
"Your Highness, the fire element kingdom had accept the offer". I nod and I cough. Damn, this is not good. "Your Highness! You need to get rest, the doctor needs you to rest and give you warning for not getting into war!". My maid help me and I smiled at them. "Don't worry, I am strong and I will save the previous queen.". Suddenly my daughter came in and bow to me. "Mother! The fire element had already gathered at battlefield!". I nod and leave my throne. I went outside with my daughter and there are alot of our troops combined with Lovera's troop. "People! I need your help, together we are strong and we not afraid for dying for The Goddess guide us and be with us. If we die, we had show our loyalty and braveness to Goddess as she can give you peace! Let the war begin!".

They all cheered and march forward to the battlefied. Not for long, we had face the fire kingdom and they all look monster and hunger for blood and souls. I went in front of the battlefield and The King of Silver Moon came in front me. "So we have a deal?". I ask and he nod and smirk like evil. "Oh! As you can see, there is your precious sister!". I look at Luisa who stand but her eyes is black. "What do you do to her!". I shouted and anger boiled inside of me. "Ummm, I just take her elements tiny bit". He laughed and when I strike him with my ice, he suddenly dodge with the ice where my only sister can master it, The Red Blood ice. The most powerful ice around this world!". Suddenly, I was kicked and blood came out from my mouth. My daughter came to me and lift me up but suddenly Jason charge me. Thankfully, Lovera use her fire to melt his ice. "Troops! CHARGE!". My troops roar and went to charge the elements and I sit on the chair while lifting my hands to flow my energy to the troops.

Lovera POV:
"I will kill you! You hurt everybody that I love! How could you do this!". I shifted to my wolf, Lelia and growl at him. Suddenly, my mate jump in front me and growled at him. "Derek! What are you doing here?! You getting yourself!". My mate's eyes were pitch black. "NO! I CAN'T LOSE YOU ANYMORE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!". My mate face with him and challenge him. "COME ON JASON! MAN'S FIGHT!". Jason smirked. "Hah! You challenge me! Come on, asshole!". I saw they fighting, Jason did not use any power to fight my mate. I saw the whole area fighting each other. I help them and killed the troops of fire element. Suddenly, there are different men with different elements on the fire kingdom's side. I saw the men look Jason who was smirking at them. The men raise their arms and let out their elements and went inside Jason. Jason were raised and transformed into dark with galaxy star on him and there are elements around him spinning around his body. I ran to my mate and hug him to protect him from the elements but instead Finn cover me and wrapped my body. I open my eyes and saw his chest were bloody hole and my eyes were shocked and tears overwhelmed me. "Finn! FINN!". I shake him harder and his mate which my aunt went to him and she cry harder. Her anger boiled inside of her and cast the spell to Jason. "HOW DARE YOU KILL MY MATE! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY FAMILY!". She cast a witch's fire, ice and also the poison to him. Jason's eyes were pitched black and suddenly he throws a ball of for to her and lay on the ground with her mate. "That's it! YOU KILL MY LAST FAMILY! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU WANT MY POWER GO AHEAD HERE TAKE MY BODY!". Jason lift his hands and kill all my troops in just one piece. "DON'T KILL THEM YOU FUCKING BITCH! He-re tak-e me!". My eyes overwhelmed with tears. Jason came to me and lift up my chin. My mate growled and Jason cast a spell to him and that he stay down. "NO! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM AND JUST TAKE MY POWER ALREADY!". Suddenly, Sofia came to me and shouted. "DON'T DO THIS LOVERA!". I smile at her. Jason lift his hands and sucked all my power. My eyes went black while the others shouted my name.