Chapter 8: The Journey to the West,Mate

Aunt Lydia POV:

I wake up hearing people crying everywhere. I look around the room and I saw myself been chained in the room. I look all the jails where my people were there. Suddenly, a man came out with smirks on his face.

"Well, It is the Mistress waking up from this horror room fills with stink of her people." The man whose name Jason, The king-to-be from the Silver Moon."Don't you dare speak my people from that way jerk!" I spit at him but He slapped me along the face.

"Where is the girl?" I turned my head down. He quickly lift up my chin and slapped harder as my mouth choke off blood."If you answer and be good girl, You will not been abused by me sweetheart." I yell at him with full of anger."I WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING ASSHOLE!"

He smirks and quickly calling out a name ."Hmm, maybe she will help me." I face the girl and found out that she is my cousin."How could you do this, Andrea!". She did not answer as she was controlled by sameon."Haha! You have no right to speak her like that. She had been hypnotized by me. Well, Andrea could you show me where they are now."

Andrea nod and quickly form a water that looks a ball with transparent vision inside of it. Suddenly, there are a vision of Lovera and my sister Dandelion."No! NO! Andrea don't show it to him, ANDREA! Come back your sense!" Jason Laugh like a devil. "She could not hear you, she only hear me. Now, Andrea lets get out of here and leave this fragile girl okay?" She nod and they went out."You'll pay for this Jason, and I know Princess Lovera will finish you off!" Thats is my last words for him as the door close.

Lovera POV:

I wake up as I hear Dandelion voice."Wake Up Lovera, Wake up!"I snap my eyes open."Where are we?" I rub my eyes to let my vision stabila and clear."We are on the way to the west but first we need to across the village of Lumbia."

Suddenly, Finn went to the carriage and give us clothes."Here, wear it." We nod and quickly changed it. As we done, we went outside and a gasp came out from my mouth as I saw many people and village were happy together.

"So many people." Dandelion nod as well Finn."Well, we have not much of the choice. The Silver Moon Pack at the side abusing people right now. Let Go People." They all said YES and I and Dandelion went to the carriage by hand-to-hand."We will find your sister Dandelion, I promise." she nod and give me hug.

Along the village, we were stopped by a group of guards. The carriage stop and we all went outside surrendered. And the scent became stronger, It is smell like vanilla and forest. Suddenly a man appeared and my wolf rejoice, "MATE!MATE! LOVERA!"

I face the man his eyes was pitch black and growl at his guard."MINE!"