Chapter 14: The Necklace

Derek POV:
I and the troops are on the journey to save my mate. My head is just focusing on her. I can't leave my mate like that. She is my half. My wolf, Joe always make me not calm because Lelia, my mate's wolf is the one who can controlled him fully.

Along the journey, Dandelion and Sky are busy cuddle and protect each other. I forgot that they were mate. Suddenly, a little tiny animal come this way. It was Junie, my mate's pet wolf which Junie carry her elements. Junie carried the necklace of my mate and went to Master Felix. I saw Master Felix's face became worried.

"What's wrong?." Master Felix stuttered. "This is the only necklace can protect her from evil that wanted her elements". My head suddenly went light-headed when suddenly a voice, my mate's voice! "Derek! Help me! My power were all been absorbed. Hurry before your ex-brother gonna use this elements just to rule this world."

Master Felix can feel and heard her. "Prince Derek, we must hurry before we ran out of a time." I quickly command my troops to hurry because they were all linked and know what happened to my mate. "LET'S GO SAVE, PRINCESS LOVERA!." One of my troops shouted and all were followed by his scream.

Suddenly, an arrow shot one of my troops. I saw the witch who gathered and prepared their arrows. Damn! We must be close to my mate. The mate bond are getting stronger. I can feel my mate's pain. Suddenly, Master Felix give me the necklace. "Go and find Princess Lovera, give her this now! This is the only way that protect her fully!." I worry my troops but suddenly Sky, Finn and the two couples comforted me. "Don't worry, we troops are already trained as hard as we can. Today, we gonna show them what we had done."

I nod and I and Junie when to the house where they keep Lovera there. Please hold much longer, Love. Moon Goddess, please don't let my mate die.

Lovera POV:
I open my eyes. I saw my fire element were absorbed. This is my last element. Maybe I am destined to be death. I just close my eyes but suddenly a witch came and open my chained and close all the machine. I look at her confused of why she get me out of this filthy chain.

"I am sorry that I am late! Your father is my brother. We are related because our father marry to a witch and a female wolf." I was first confused but nod in agreement. "Call me Honey and I am 21 same as your father's beta. Well i haven't found my mate yet." I was happy to meet my aunt when suddenly another witch came. My aunt instructed me to stay in the chain. One of witches shout. "Hey! Honey, is the element are fully absorbed?!". My aunt nod when suddenly my mate burst in and quickly launch them. My mate went pitch black when he saw my aunt. I quickly protect my aunt and explain to my mate.

"She is my aunt, Derek." Derek quickly when into normal and hug. Suddenly, I heard my mate sobbing just like a child. "I thought I had lose you, that bastard are gonna paid for what he had done to you, Love!". I quickly hug him and kisses his nose. "Hey, I am strong baby." I laughed but suddenly Jason came with furious on his eyes. He looked at me. His helper, the witch take the elements out from the machine and when to transfer into his body. Jason laughed. "I am now rule the world with your six elements!".

"Hey, asshole! Your not mastering yet all. I just master fire, water and wind." Suddenly, he tried to blast me with fire but ended up nothing. Jason was confused but the witch that beside Jason is laughing. "I don't need to be your slave anymore! I will be with Honey. She is now the queen of the witch." Jason had fears in his eyes. He ran with his form of wolf. We want to catch him but his wolf can fly! "I will come back to you, Princess Lovera. You will be suffered for the next!".

My mate try to get him but I stop him. Derek look at me with calm. "We had to go to the troops, they were fighting with the witch." My aunt tries to mind link all of them. " I already mind link them to stop and befriended with your troops and what is this smell of coccain?." Suddenly, Finn came and he growled "MATE!." I was so happy that Finn already found his mate and his mate is my aunt.

"Now, let us go home shall we?". They all nod and we went to our troops. As we came there, they were all rejoice and some of them found their mate there. I was so happy but I forgot someon and it is Alexa! I try to go to the house back but my aunt already got her. Alexa were lazily sleeping. "Wake up, Alexa!". She wake up and her wind make us feel calm. The journey had to go on and we must stop Jason before evil overcome this world.

Jason POV:
"DAMNIT! WHY I CAN'T LAUNCH MY ELEMENTS TO THEM!" Suddenly a figure came. He wrapped Jason up just like a snake. "Oh! Majesty, you must had the six elements so you can use them. Majesty here are the potion that can make you invisible and you can attack your enemy very quickly". Jason laughed as he take the potion and drink it.

He became a big wolf. A red wolf that bigger than alpha. The figure laugh as well as Jason. "I will get her and I will rule this beautiful WORLD!".