Epilogue

Lovera POV
"Push Lovera! PUSH! I can see the head of baby now!". I push harder and sweat cover and I squeezed my mate's hands. Suddenly, I heard a baby cry. "Congratulation, my queen and my king!". You had a baby daughter. The pack doctor came to me and I kiss my child. I saw my child had beautiful moonstone on her head. "So, what is the name of your new princess?". I and Derek said at the same time. "Lulu Juella Derek". I laughed and my daughter suck my boobs. I smiled as well as Derek. We were suffer but in the end happiness come towards us.

In three years later,

"Mommy! DADDY been mean to me.". I saw my 7 years old daughter with her angry face. I give my mate's a glare and slap his hands. "You will be a good father or you will sleep under thed bed AGAIN!". I smiled myself as well as my daughter. My husband whined and hug me. "Mommy, why do I have Moonstone on my head? The kids always bully me". I saw my daughter was about to cry but I quickly comforted her and hug her.

"You are special my dear. Look at mommy's forehead". She was surprised that I have the symbol with my daughter. "I am special!". She laughed and hug me and Derek. Derek lift her up and spin her around like a princess. I was happy and my life was complete with the love of my life and also my precious daughter.

THE END