Chapter 12: The Element of Wind

Lovera POV:

I woke up beside my mate. I went to kiss his forehead. He opened his eyes and smile brightly at me. "Derek, today I gonna practices my new element." He nods and make his childish face which makes me not want to let him go yet."Don't make that face Derek!" I tickle him and he accidentally fell from the bed. I laughed harder that he groan in pain. "Don't you wanna help your mate here." He whined like a child and I help him get up and hug him. "You, Derek had an appointment with your pack doctor." He hugs me and we both slam on the bed. "No! I want you to be my pack doctor. "Derek! I won't sleep with you if you heal, I will sleep with you." I crossed my arms. "Deal!" We both giggle.

Suddenly, the pack doctor came with a lot of material and herbs on his tray. "Well, Princess, why don't you go outside for a cup of tea." I nod and wink at the pack doctor. The pack doctor winks back at me and Derek making the confused face. The door closed.

At the kitchen, I saw the wind fairy already waited for me with her crossed arms. "Where are you!? We are supposed to practice now, young lady." I giggle and hug her. "Oh! I forgot to tell my name." The wind fairy waved her magic wand and draw her name 'Alexa'. "So, your name is Alexa?" She nod. We both went to the forest with my baby wolf, Junie. I wanted to invite Dandelion, Finn and Sky, but they seem busy to train the warrior and archer. Dandelion teaches the archer while Sky teaches the swordsman. Finn trained the warrior who are werewolf. They were great warrior that my father and my mate's father had!

And I,Alexa and Junie went to the forest where we can practice my element. Along the way, I feel the wind getting stronger. The wind try push me to get further to the forest. But, I try harder and harder to push myself to get near the waterfall. In the end, I give up. "Well, that is just a beginning, Lovera!" she laughed and my face turn into red like a tomatoe that I want to squeeze her to release my anger. "No,No,No! I won't teach you if you do that face to me young lady!"

I crossed my arms and huff turn my face away from her. "Come along! We had along way to train your element." I nod. Along the training, Alexa had train me how to form a hurricane, and how to combine with my element of water and wind. I made a lot mistake by throwing the hurricane accidentally to Alexa. I laughed and tear came from my eyes that Alexa were pull away from the hurrican. I try my hardest to vanish the hurrican and Alexa were thrown away at my body. "Oh!Alexa, look at your hair!" Alexa look at the water for mirror and her face turn into red tomatoe. She pull my hair and I laughed even harder until I fall on the ground rolling like a child."That's enough,Now where were we!"

We train until night. It was so hard day. But, now I can train in within one day! I was so tired and I slam my body beside my mate. My mate and I hug each other and darkness cover me.