Chapter 23: Home Sweet Home

Derek POV
I saw my mate who was sad again because of Finn and her aunt, who just died yesterday just to protect her from Jason. I saw was quiet and Luisa had now free and she and her sister work together to build and strengthen their kingdom. I hug my sweet mate and she smiled with her moonstone on her head. "Baby, don't be sad it will affect our baby.". I whined and kiss her. She burst out laughing while rubbing her big tummy. When we reached the castle of my mate, I saw the castle were black because of thie fire. My mate look at them. "I know you miss your father and mother, Love. But I am here.". She hug me and cry. "But, I can't hold it". She cry harder and comforted and kiss her tummy. "Hey, I love you and the war is over and we will be okay". She nodded and her smile wider.

"Troops! Let's us rebuild this castle and we can live and also with your children and your wife. Lukas and Jason? Come, lets build this castle". They nod and I let Jeny to be with my future queen.

Lovera POV
I still have the sadness in my heart but now I can live with my mate around and my kingdom, troops and also their family. I feel alive again and I saw mother, father , Finn and Aunt at their vision of cloud smile at me and wave me with their tears. I wave them and I whispered in my heart. They all nods and give me smile and the cloud vanished. I relieved and went to help the other maiden to fix the room, the kitchen and all other room which is important. One of the maiden said I will be giving birth to a beautiful daughther. I nod but I just keep my faith.

All night long, the castle were settled and all the needs were purchased and given by gift to my mate's kingdom. My castle look beautiful. Suddenly, my mate came to me and kneel in front of the crowds. "Do you? Lovera, marry me?". I smiled and let out tears of joy. "Yes I Do!". He lifted me up and hug me and spin me around. Now, I will not be alone as I have my family in the castle.

In a few months,

"Do you Queen Lovera take this man as your husband and your king?". I nod and I said I do. "Do you King Derek take this woman as your wife and your queen?". He said I do. "You may now kiss the bride". The hall cheered with full of people and all of them give blessing and some of them are waiting for the flower to throw out. I backed at the girls and ready to throw out the flower. The flower went to Sofia. We all cheered and eat foods and talk each other even Jason had found his mate. It was a vampire. He fall in love and his love were true from his mate. I saw them and he reminded me when I found my mate. I grin myself and went outside to look the beauty of my castle. My mate came to me and hug me. "It was the best day of our life Love". I nod and kiss him.

We went to our room as the wedding ceremony was over and dark overwhelmed as I feel the presence of my mate beside me.