Chapter 17: The Mysterious Jungle III

We went the last cave, it is very dark than the two caves that we just ran into. Along the way, we can hear a chit-chat and also children voices. WEIRD! I know this is sound crazy but there is two couples of Mr and Mrs.Corn and they had three naughty children who already spit their corn at us. Yes! They are so naughty yet adorable!

"Ahh! Hey honey, there is our guest that we are waiting for!". Mrs.Corn looked at me and laughed. "She is beautiful! Perfect to play with out games! Is that right, dear?". He nods while laughs like a crazy old man. "Okay! Now, the task is simple. You had to take those naughty corns into deep sleep. That is your task!". I look at baby corns who playing around and I know it is easy, because I been babysitting at the castle!

I went to the baby corns and they all looked at me confused but suddenly, they laughed like a bully. My face became red and my temper is already at the top edge. I know this is hard but I try to get them these annoying corn into deep sleep! While I'm thinking of how to get them sleep, suddenly one of the babies spit a corn to my face and they others followed. "Okay! I need to be patience! PATIENCE, LOVERA!". I hold my temper and make a fireball and waterball and also windball. I let my three elements dancing while I'm singing (There is video of the song at the top!) They all see me singing while I look at them they already wanted to sleep. I repeat the song with feelings, this is my mother's song. This songs reminds me of her and my father. I felt tears drop from my eyes while I'm singing it.

This song is a lullaby song for every wolfs that did not rest or sleep well and I bet this babies are not even had a good sleep because of their naughtiness. I know, this is strange for singing them song. I love this song because thats the only one can make my heart steady and keep calm.
After an hours, I saw them sleeping and I went to them and kiss each one of them. It reminds me of myself when I was a kid and do all naughty stuff. I miss my people and my parents so much. My heart sinks in pain but I know, now it is not time to cry. Now, it is time to take revenge!

I look at the couples and already slept. But, the dark souls came out from them and went to combine with the other two darks souls. They combined perfectly! I said goodbye to the big spider and I give them a lot of insects to the big spider. He gave me kiss and I don't care if I had something on my face but I care them because they also been created by Moon Goddess and others.

As I went out from the place, I saw the dark unicorn clap for me of succeedding all the task that was given by the corns! Suddenly, my head feel light-headed and fell onto the ground while the dark unicorn panic and call my names several times! Darkness cover me and let my body and head heal from the pain!