Chapter 6: Yoongi and Nam Joon

"Oh, what the hell- It's you! " Nam Joon pointed at Yoongi.

What? Do they know each other?

"Sup bro. " Yoongi said, standing up and gave Nam Joon a friendly hug.

"Ah, I didn't know you'll be here! " Nam Joon exclaimed, too loud that he earned a cough from the teacher.

"Oh, shut up. Can't you see a man trying to talk to his best pal? " Nam Joon mocked.

"Wait, you two are friends? " I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, he's my partner in that rapper competition last year. " Nam Joon answered.

"Tsk, this rude kid? " I scoffed.

"Aww come on, he's not that bad. " Nam Joon said, pulling the chair and sat on it, "Yoongi is quite cool. "

"Cool my ass. " I mumbled.

"And he's smart as fuck, even though not as smart as me. "

"What? Him? " I scoffed again.

"Yes, princess. " Nam Joon mocked.

"Shut up, Joon. "

~

"Hey, wanna go to the cafeteria together? " Nam Joon asked.

"Sure. " I said, but immediately stopped my track as I saw Yoongi following behind Nam Joon.

"Why is he following us? " I asked.

"Oh, the more the merrier! " Nam Joon beamed.

"No, if he's following I won't go with you. Bye. " I said coldly, walking away from them.

"Why does (Y/N) hates you so much? " Nam Joon asked Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know and I don't care either. Like I would be friends with her. " Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But actually she's an awesome girl. " Nam Joon said.

"I just don't understand why would she acts like a boy, getting into fights every time and skips classes. Why can't she be like her friend, um.. Yuna. " Yoongo ranted.

"Yuna? " Nam Joon scoffed, "I never liked her. "

"Are you out of your mind? You preferred (Y/N) rather than Yuna? Yuna is a nice girl, alright? She's way different from (Y/N). She's nice, kind, polite and Yuna is prettier than that good friend of yours. "

"I didn't know you like to nag so much. " Nam Joon chuckled, earning a playful punch from Yoongi.

"So you had this little crush on that Kim Yuna? " Nam Joon wriggled his eyebrows, teasing a blushing Yoongi.

"Of course not. "

"Yah, we're friends. Don't lie to me. "

"Fine, I do like her. She's my ideal type. " Yoongi blurted out.

"I knew it. From the way you praise her, I knew you like her. "

"I can't help it! She's too nice to me, and I heard that she does well in her studies. " Yoongi said.

"(Y/N) isn't bad too. " Nam Joon mumbled.

"What? "

"Nothing, let's go. " he said, dragging Yoongi to the cafeteria.