Chapter 10: Doing project

Yoongi was sitting at the end of the table.

"I'm here. " I said, out of breath because I just ran back to school, which is 1 km away from the park.

"You're late. " Yoongi said.

"Well hello sir, don't you know how far is— "

"Shut your mouth, people are looking. "

I immediately covered my mouth, pulling a chair out and sat down beside him.

Yoongi's eyes were fixed on his laptop screen. While I used my right arm to support the weight of my head on the table, staring at him quietly.

"Yah Min Yoongi, can I ask you something? "

"You're already asking me. " he said with a straight face.

"Can you stop being sassy? " I groaned, "Do you have personality disorder? "

He stopped typing and turned to look at me.

"What makes you think that? " he asked.

"Well, you're cold towards me one second before, and you're nice to me after that. " I said.

"I never been nice to you. " Yoongi said.

"Then why did you give me the plaster? "

"I was just being... Um.. Anyway, why do you ask me this? "

"Because it keeps bothering me. Your weird attitude bothers me. It's annoying, for your information. " I said.

"But I think you should stop asking questions even if you're interested in me, and start working on this project, (Y/N)-ssi. " he said.

"Firstly, I'm just curious so I'm not interested in you! And secondly, what should I do now? " I asked in annoyance.

"Go and find some Science reference books. " Yoongi answered, continue focusing on his laptop.

I sighed, pushing my chair to the back and stood up to find those reference books.

"Is it enough? " I asked, placing five thick reference books on the table, causing a loud thud.

"Yes. Now list out all the informations we needed. "

"Tsk, how boring. " I grunted, flipping the pages one by one.

This is the first time I came to the library just to do the project, with my partner. On top of that, my partner is MIN YOONGI. MIN YOONGI, THAT SO CALLED GOOD BOY OR GOOD STUDENT.

As time passed, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Plus the cold temperature in the library makes me tired.

I laid my head on the book, closing my eyes just to rest for a few minutes. But unfortunately, I've fallen asleep...

YOONGI'S POV:

Wait, what's with the light snoring coming from my right?

I snapped my head to the side and saw (Y/N) had fallen asleep.

I hadn't realised that the library is empty now, and only the two of us were in here, even the librarian left.

Shit, it's 7:28 P.M.! The school gate is gonna close in two minutes!

I shook (Y/N) violently, waking her up. Her eyes shot open, staring at me with a blank expression.

"Yah, the school gate is closing! " I yelled.

(Y/N) immediately stood up and panicked.

"G-G-Get your laptop now! " she yelled back, gathering her stuff and ready to run out from the library.

"Fuck! " she cursed out of the blue, slowly turning her head to me with a horror expression.

"We're locked in. "