Chapter 21: Let's break up

YOONGI'S POV:

I decided to tell Yuna today. I went to her class and asked her out to the rooftop.

They said, it's better to know the truth, right? Then, I should not keep this from her and toy with her heart.

"Why did you call me, Yoongi-ah? " Yuna asked.

"Yuna, I'm sorry I have to tell you this but.. Let's break up. " I said, finally found the courage to speak. 

I was trying my best not to hurt her heart, but her expression tells me I fucking hurt her so much.

"Why? What did I do?! " she cried.

"It's not you, it's me.. I just, realized you're not the one I want to be with. You deserved better, Kim Yuna. "

"Is it because of (Y/N) that bitch?! " Yuna yelled.

"Yah, you shouldn't call her like that. " I said calmly.

"No, Yoongi. She is a bitch! A bitch who take everything away from her own best friend! "

"Oh really? " I scoffed, "But what I heard from Nam Joon, you guys stopped being friends. And the main reason, it's you. (Y/N) likes me, and she told you that. But you didn't tell me. "

"I like you first, not her! I should be your girlfriend! " Yuna sobbed, "She— She— She's a fucking bitch who only knows how to cry just because I won in this love triangle, and tell the whole world I'm the bad person! "

"I didn't blame you because you like me, Yuna. But it's your fault for speaking so harsh to (Y/N). " I said, thinking back what Nam Joon told me.

"Wow, what did she do to you? Did she cast a love spell on you? " Yuna scoffed.

"That's it, Yuna. You're going overboard. We should end it here. Goodbye. " I said coldly.

I know I sound like a playboy who toyed two girls' feelings, and made both of them cry. But it's the best to end this relationship between me and Yuna.

YUNA'S POV:

I will not let (Y/N) win. How dare she takes Yoongi away from me!

I ran down from the rooftop after Yoongi left, heading to (Y/N)'s class. She was talking with Nam Joon, tsk. How slutty. Seducing both guys at once.

It's a good chance for me to 'talk' to her since Yoongi is not here. I called her name, motioning her to come towards me.

Nam Joon stopped her, asking her something and gave her a concerned look. Pfft, I really hate him. He's such a busybody!

"I need to talk to you now. " I said louder, walking out from her classroom.

(Y/N) followed behind me. We entered the janitor's room. Right after she entered, I pushed her from behind, making her fall to the ground.

"What's that for?! " she yelled in anger, trying to find the balance to stand up.

"What? Aren't you supposed to hit me like how you always did last time? " I scoffed, folding my arms.

"I will not hit you, Yuna. Even though I hate you fucking much, you're still my ex-best friend. " she said.

"Oh, how touching. " I clapped my hand and said in a sarcastic way, "You cherished our friendship that much? So sorry I never felt that way, (Y/N). "

I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. Tsk, pathetic.

"So you're crying now? What happened to the bad (Y/N) I used to know? Ah, I finally understand now. You used this method to win Yoongi's heart. Wow. "

"I did not, Yuna! I admit I still like him, but I did not seduce him like how you did. " she said.

I slapped her hard across her face. I seduced him? Hell no, he fell for me because of my beauty.

"Ah, this feels so good. You never know how long I wanted to slap you so hard like this. " I laughed, "Do you want to know why I'm friends with you this long? "

(Y/N) stayed silent, cupping her stinging cheeks.

"Because I think it's a great way to get more attention. Everyone is questioning me, why are you friends with (Y/N)? You're a good student while she's the polar opposite of you. It's hard to be friends with you, but for my popularity? I guess it's worth it. "

"Can't believe you said that, Yuna. "

I snapped my heard towards the door. Yoongi was standing there with a disgusted look on his face.

"I finally found the reason why I choose (Y/N) over you. And there's something I wanna say. First of all, (Y/N) did not seduce me. I like her from the start. Even though she's ill-tempered, and has many flaws, I still like her. Sorry that I told you I like you, Yuna, but what you said to (Y/N) makes me feel I shouldn't apologize to you. And you call her a bitch? " Yoongi scoffed.

"Y-Yoongi, that's not what you think— "

"Save it, I heard almost everything. " he snapped, dragging (Y/N) out, leaving me alone, heartbroken.