Chapter 9: Personality disorder?

"Yah, what did I say about staring at me? " I snapped, grabbing at the boy's collar who is three grades below me.

"I-I'm sorry, noona! " the boy said.

"Hey, that's enough. " Nam Joon whispered, tapping my shoulder.

I pushed the boy and made him fall on the floor.

"Don't you know staring is rude? " I asked.

"Please forgive me! " the boy pleaded.

Nam Joon helped the boy up and slightly pushed him away from us.

"Go now, before this girl kills you. " he joked, earning a playful punch from me.

"Yah, and I thought you're my best friend. " I said with full sarcasm.

"Well, as your best friend, I think you should stop bullying those kids. " Nam Joon said.

"You know that's not gonna happen, right? " I asked Nam Joon, which caused him to chuckle and shook his head.

"Why are you shaking your head? What's the chuckling for? Are you laughing at me? " I bombarded him with lots of questions.

"Morning, Yoongi! " Nam Joon ignored me and ran towards Yoongi, who was at his locker.

"Morning. " he answered, ignoring my presence.

"Aren't you gonna say Good Morning to me too? " I asked.

"Why should I? It's not like you're the president of Korea or whatsoever. " Yoongi said coldly.

"I swear to God one day I will rip that foul mouth of yours, Min Yoongi. " I hissed.

"Woah, are you on your period or something, (Y/N)? Why do you keep picking fights with everyone today? " Nam Joon asked.

"He deserved a punch. "

"Tsk, how childish. " Yoongi scoffed.

I blinked a few times, holding the back of my neck with my jaw wide open. Hey, no one dared to say me CHILDISH ever since I stepped into this school.

Did he just insulted me and walked away? Like that?

"You okay? " Nam Joon questioned.

"No. I'm fucking not okay! " I yelled in anger, "Does he has like... An illness or personality disorder? Because he's nice for one second to me and suddenly boom! He became cold towards me. "

"Uh.. I'm not sure. " Nam Joon shrugged, "Ah, let's forget about him, we're gonna be late. "

We stopped our track as we saw Min Yoongi and Kim Yuna, my best friend, walking together with a wide grin plastered on their faces.

"So.. Are they dating? " I nudged Nam Joon.

"I don't think so. Why don't you ask Yuna? "

"I thought I was her best friend. " I frowned, "She's keeping many secrets from me. "

"It's okay, you still have me right? " Nam Joon teased.

"Yeah right. " I rolled my eyes at him.

~

"Wanna join me for ice cream after school? " Nam Joon whispered.

"I'll go only if you're treating. " I whispered back.

"Fine. " he grunted, making me giggle at his cute action.

After school...

Me and Nam Joon are walking around the park, with our hands holding a cup of vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

It's nice to have ice cream since the weather is still hot. We're sharing jokes and laughing out loud while taking a stroll at the park, but our moments were interrupted by my phone ringing.

I groaned, checking the caller's ID. It was Yoongi. Again.

"One second. " I said to Nam Joon and answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo? "

"Where are you? Come to the library now. "

"Why? "

"Science project, duh. " Yoongi said.

"But I'm outside— "

Beep.

Did he just hang up?! While I'm talking?!

"Who's that? " Nam Joon asked.

"Shrek called. He said he wants his face back from you. " I teased.

"Bitch. " he murmured under his breath.

"What did you say?! " I pulled his ear and make him scream in pain.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! " Nam Joon yelled.

"Tsk, I have to get back to school now. Bye. " I clicked my tongue and ran back to school.