Chapter 19: I think I like her

YOONGI'S POV:

"Oh, hey Yoongi. " (Y/N) waved at me. She was pondering at the entrance.

"Hey. Why are you still here? " I asked.

"Uh.. I forgot to bring my umbrella.. Again. " (Y/N) pouted. She looked at my behind, and asked me, "Where's Yuna? "

"She said she'll be staying till 6 in the library. "

"You should go accompany her, you're her boyfriend. " she mumbled, her lips curved down into a frown.

"No, I don't want to bother her. Do you want me to walk you home? I mean.. You need an umbrella right? " I said awkwardly.

She nodded, "But what if Yuna misunderstood? "

"She won't. Let's go before the rain gets heavier. " I said and held the umbrella above us, walking out from the school.

What is wrong with me? I like Yuna, right? Why do I get nervous around (Y/N)? Gosh, this is so confusing!

As we walked, (Y/N) slowly stepped farther than me, leaving a gap between us.

"What's wrong? "

"I shouldn't be so close with you, since you already have a girlfriend. " she stated.

"It's alright, there's nothing wrong if we walk together. " I said, "We're friends. "

"Yeah. Friends. " she mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

A car came from our opposite direction, with a fast speed.

"Shit! " I cursed as the puddle splashed on me when the car drove pass us. I was all wet, and dirty of course. (A/N: No, it's not what you think. Y'all perverted readers)

"Ah! Oh gosh, what to do?! " (Y/N) exclaimed.

"It's okay, I'll walk you home first. " I sighed, taking off my blazer.

"No, you'll catch a cold like this. How about.. You change your clothes at my house first? " she suggested.

"Would that be okay? "

She nodded in response. Both of us increased our pace and went to her home.

As expected, she was rich as hell, but she doesn't act like one. When we got in, the maid came to us.

"Miss (Y/N), do you need anything? " the maid asked.

"Can you please show him the guest room? " (Y/N) said.

"Sure, this way. " the maid said. I followed behind her, walking upstairs and went into the guest room.

I took off all my clothes and turn on the hot shower. Damn, it was nice.

Knock knock

"It's me, (Y/N). Yoongi-yah, would you mind hand me your uniform? I have to dry them. " (Y/N) said.

"Oh, okay. " I answered, opening the bathroom door a little and handed her my clothes.

"Here's your towel. I left my dad's shirt on the bed, you can use it first. " she said.

"Thanks a lot. "

I then continue my relaxing, hot shower.

~

I made sure that no one is in the guest room before stepping out from the bathroom, half-naked. Quickly, I unwrapped the towel that hanging loosely on my waist and put on my boxers.

"Hey, your trouser is dry already except- " (Y/N) came into the room, she stopped talking as she realized I was changing my clothes.

Both of us were stunned, standing like a statue. Her eyes slowly travelled down from my head to my toes.

"Are you gonna stand there and enjoy my perfect body, or what? " I asked sarcastically.

She gulped, throwing the trouser to me and dashed out from the guest room. Tsk, how cute. Wait, what? Why am I smiling like an idiot right now? Yah, Min Yoongi, snap out of it!

Oh ho, so I'm talking to myself now? I must be going crazy..

I put on my trouser and (Y/N)'s father's shirt, which is a little too big for me.

"You can come in now. " I said.

(Y/N) opened the door slowly with a crimson red face, keeping her gaze low as she entered the room.

"Why are you still blushing? Can't get rid of the image of my abs? " I teased, getting nearer to her. I had never seen this side of (Y/N). Shy, quiet and awkward...

She shook her head furiously, "W-What are you talking about? Of course not! I rather look at Jimin's abs! "

I thought about that Jimin guy who always take off his clothes during PE classes, and the girls will go nuts for him. Wow, so (Y/N) is also into hot guys with nice body?

"Pfft, that kid got no jams. " I scoffed.

"At least he's hotter than you, motionless guy. " she mocked.

"Seriously? You're taking his side? " I asked in disbelief.

"Well, why not? "

"Is he really hotter than me? " I asked again.

"Yes. "

"Even when I do this? " I pinned her to the wall, my eyes didn't leave hers even for one second.

"Get away from me, moron! " (Y/N) half-yelled, trying to push me away.

"Why? Don't you think I'm hot now? " I smirked

"God, you're such a flirt. " she murmured, "I wouldn't take advantage of guys who already have a girlfriend, so move. "

Right. Yuna. Yuna is my girlfriend.. I shouldn't be this close with (Y/N). Slowly, I pulled myself apart from her.

"I'm sorry. I should go. " I said, going out from the room and went home.

On the way home, I stopped by at a park nearby my house. I sat down on a bench and sighed loudly.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast when I was with (Y/N).

I think.. I think I like her.