Chapter 10

They’re a mess of giggles and stumbling feet when they finally make it back to Dan’s house – after turning the wrong corner only once – and Dan hardly has the key in and the door open before Phil is already hanging on his lips again, moving his own in a slow, almost lazy manner but it just gets Dan going even more. The slowness of it teasing him to no ends when all he craves for are hot, fiery tangles of tongues and roaming hands. It’s almost like Phil knows exactly what Dan wants but instead of giving it to him, refuses.

“Didn’t know you were such a tease.” Dan groans as he slams the front door shut and quickly pushes Phil against it, pressing several light kisses to the boy’s neck before gently sucking on one particular sensitive spot. “Not that I’m complaining.”

Phil only grunts in response, throwing his head back to give Dan more access while his hands find their way into his hair, gripping it a little bit too tightly in the heat of the moment. Not that Dan minds too much. He kind of has a thing for getting his hair played with.

Pulling the fabric of Phil’s shirt to the side, Dan kisses his way down to his collar bones, nibbling and sucking on them long enough for a small-ish bruise to turn up and if things are going the way Dan hopes they are, this certainly won’t be the only love bite either of them is going to receive.

“Dan.” Phil groans, dragging out the ‘a’, his face scrunched up in pleasure.

“Hm?” Dan replies as he lets go of the boy’s bruising skin to grin up at him, very much pleased how Phil is reacting to his touches.

“Bedroom.” Phil pants. “Now!” He adds and it’s more a demand than anything else. His eyes are burning with lust and want and wow- Dan would have never imagined Phil to be so eager about this. Shy, innocent Phil, who blushes at everything Dan says. It’s probably the influence of alcohol that makes him act like that though and okay, Dan feels sort of uneasy about the whole thing all of sudden because Phil is kind of drunk and doesn’t that mean Dan is taking advantage of him?

However, when he feels Phil’s fingers interlace with his own and sees the look of pure determination on his face, Dan’s mind goes blank and without hesitation he pulls Phil up the stairs and over to his room, only slightly stumbling along the way while Phil almost trips over the carpet.

They’re giggling too much when they finally fall down on Dan’s bed, reason for it a mixture of their own clumsiness and the alcohol in their blood system. Everything is a little more funny than usual. And also a little bit hotter, Dan decides as he throws himself onto Phil, straddling his thighs while he continues his work from before and gently nibbles on Phil’s neck.

Phil moans softly in response, moving his hands under Dan’s shirt to feel the heated skin there. “Off.” He mumbles then, pushing the fabric up as far as he can while Dan’s arms are still by his side.

Dan has never been one to be insecure about his body or how he looks, no exception when he’s being intimate with someone, therefore he decides to give Phil a little show instead of just taking his shirt off.

Pulling away from his neck, Dan sits up on the Phil’s thighs and starts running his fingers over his own chest, circling his clothed nipples several times before pinching them gently. A soft whine leaves his mouth and he bites down onto his lip, winking at Phil in a seductive manner before gripping the hem of his t-shirt and slowly pulling it over his head, all the while shaking his hips from side to side a bit. 
He hears Phil’s breath hitch in his throat and he can’t help but smirk at the boy, locking their eyes as he licks his lips and throws his t-shirt to the side.

“You like that?” Dan asks then, voice all hoarse and deeper than usual. He leans down to kiss Phil again, pushing his hips down as his hands roam over Phil’s chest, slightly annoyed that he is still wearing his shirt.