Chapter 3: First meetings don't always go well

Well now. It look's like I'm back.

Also everything involving the foxes release will be answered soon. It is a very important point of the story so to tell you now would be rather pointless.

Also Naruto is around seventeen years old and is at Sarutobi's level when he was still young.

Enjoy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kagome stared at the blue eyes that appeared to be smiling at her. She opened her mouth to speak but as soon as she did a wave of nausea hit her like a ton of bricks and she lurched forward, emptying her stomach contents on the forest floor along with Shippo.

"Ahh, Kawarimi." She faintly heard the masked man speak. "Don't feel too bad it happens to all of us the first few times." He said and began to rub circles along her back to help calm her down.

Kagura whipped her head to the side as she heard them and felt her eyes go wide with shock as she stared at Kagome more than twenty yards away from where she had been. 'What the-? There's no way a human can move that fast.'

She turned her head back to where her blades hit but only found the remains of a broken log.'Whatever it was, I bet he can't do it again.' She opened her fan again and with a cry her wind blades flew with even more power than before.

Naruto stopped rubbing Kagome's back as he sensed the attack. He turned around and saw the blades coming at him. As they approached he raised his hand in the air and spoke."Daikamaitachi no jutsu" a gust of wind picked up from nowhere and blades formed within the wind.

Temari had taught him this. Over the years she had become something of a sister figure to the blond leaf nin and when he told her that he was of the wind element she had begun to tach him some of her ninjutsu. Either because of his training, or because of the fox within him he had mastered her jutsu to such an extent he did not even need the fan she always used.

He chuckled slightly as he remembered her face the first time he had done that without the fan. Her jaw had reached below sea level and she had been slightly put out by it. The fact that she, a woman who had spent decades dedicating herself to her wind based techniques had been surpassed by someone who had barely studied it for a year (Of course he had used shadow clones. But she didn't know that) really pissed her off.

But soon his mind fell back into a somber state. Those days were gone now, and no mater how much he wanted it differently. It would never happen again.

With a sigh he looked back to the battle.

Kagura's blades met Naruto's and soon both attacks cancelled each other out.

Kagura stared with wide eyes at what had just happened. But as the dust from the two attacks settled the blond was nowhere to be seen.'Where did he-?' Her thoughts were cut off as said blond appeared directly infront of her with a ball of swirling energy in his hand.

Kagura could practically feel the raw power that his attack possessed and she knew that she would never survive it. But...at the very least, Naraku would not be the one to kill her. She closed her eyes and resigned herself to her fate.

As Naruto watched the emotions flicker across the wind demons face, from shock to realization to satisfaction and finally to resignation, he knew that she did not do this by her own free will.

Still, it was foolish to allow her to live. He really didn't think she was just gonna have a change of heart any time soon so leaving her alive was far too risky 'Sorry lady'