Chapter 8: Last Hours Of Bachelorhood (Part 2)

The music was blaring from the club house, where Zachary has made arrangements for his bachelor party. Even from the distance of the parking lot, he could hear the thumping, erotic music coming from the party. He groaned, realizing that his best friend would have done everything to make his last hours of bachelorhood 'memorable'. Memorable as in 'Zachary Carter's' Style.

He shook his head with a small smirk playing on his lips. Why not? He thought. He was getting married, and by the state of matters being handled in the two business empires, it looked like this marriage would last for the rest of his life. And no matter how 'open' this marriage will be, he was actually giving up a part of himself for it. For this 'deal' of a marriage.

He groaned again, resting his head on the head rest. He still had no idea how their marriage is going to work. They did agree on having a open marriage, but he didn't approve of her having another man in her life. She seemed compliant in the beginning, but again on that night at his apartment, she seemed pulled back and hesitant about it.

Can he see her like that, again – Vulnerable, Broken and hurt? The answer is simple, No. It squeezed his heart, when he saw her so shaken up, at his apartment. He couldn't possibly bear to see her like that again. But why the hell did he care? He never wanted a wife. For god's sake, he was just twenty five. He was in the prime of his youth and it was his time to enjoy and have fun.

A wife, marriage and family were the last thing on his mind right now. "Damn", he muttered, slamming his fist on the steering wheel. This is all her fault for making him feel new unwanted emotion. Anyway now was not the time to be thinking about this. Today was the last day of his freedom and he was going to enjoy all of it and forget for the day that he is engaged to a stubborn sexy little minx who has been haunting his dreams for a while now.

He needed to go in. It was already nine, and he had a wedding to attend in the morning. His wedding. Another agonized groan ripped from his throat. Wedding. Marriage. Wife. He could jump off a cliff right now and not regret it as much as he was regretting this marriage.

His phone buzzed snapping him out of his misery. Zach Calling.

"Where the fuck are you, McCoy?" he yelled into the phone, as soon as Eli answered the call. The loud sensual music in the background was enough to make him groan again, but he resisted it. No more groaning tonight, unless it's for pleasure. He smirked at the thought.

"Parking lot", he answered, getting out of the car.

"Get your ass here to the east wing, right now. You gotta see this man!", Eli knew him enough to imagine Zach shaking his head. Something in his voice made Eli curious.

"East wing? But weren't we hosting a party in the West wing?" he asked turning his course of route towards the East wing, which was a tad bit far, from where he parked his car.

"Just get your fucking ass here, McCoy. Oh shit", and he hung up. Eli stared at his phone for a moment and quickened his pace to find out what the hell was going on.

He pushed open the glass door which led to the east wing, and once again he heard the blazing music. Unlike the music coming from his party, this music was complete hard core and thumping loudly. He passed the bouncers easily, for they knew who he was so they didn't stop him.

His steps halted abruptly as he saw the sign plastered across the East wing party hall. 'Hens night of de Silva' was written in bright pink letters with a cupid's arrow pointing towards the hall.

"Mother Fucker" He cursed and barged his way into the party hall.

***

The party was in full swing inside the Club house. How Kaya managed to organize everything so fast, she never knew. Sang was bouncing on the trampoline and having a blast. She didn't remember the last time she had so much fun and felt so care free.