Chapter 15: Irrational behavior

"You selfish son of a bastard", she spat wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Elijah gulped at her furious face. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"How dare you", she cried throwing a pillow at him angrily. He couldn't help his eyes from wandering south, where her ample breasts were raising up and down with each angry breath she took. "My eyes are up here, you asshole", she yelled again pulling the duvet off the bed roughly, making Eli trip and fall face first on the bed.

He winced at the sudden impact and got up sitting on his knees. He looked at her passively bringing on his business mode and put the best blank face he could manage. "You don't have to over react", he crossed his arms across his chest, because no matter how cool he wanted to look, his chest was already racing a marathon because of what just happened.

"Don't you dare give me that emotionless face. I have seen enough blank faces to not get intimidated by them", she snapped glaring at him with wide angry eyes.

He sighed and walked towards her on his knees, "Okay fine. I am sorry. I lost control", he shrugged.

"You lost control?" she asked fisting her hands tightly. Elijah gulped nervously. What is she doing? He nodded nevertheless,

"You lost control? You sick son of a bitch!" she spat going around the bed to the bedside table and grabbed the lamp

"Oyeeee", Eli raised his hands up in surrender, "What the fuck is wrong with you crazy woman? Keep the lamp down", he cried out walking away from her and getting down the bed on the opposite side.

"I am losing control", she snapped and yanked the cord out of the socket and pulled the lamp out. Sparks emitted from the socket where she roughly pulled the cord from, but she was too furious to notice,

"Shit", Eli did notice the sparks, "Ace! Stop acting crazy!" he snapped angrily at her irrational behavior. She was still fuming, when he walked across towards her and grabbed the lamp which she held above her head in an attack position.

"Let it go", he demanded in a no nonsense voice grabbing the lamp.

"No, I won't. You jerk", she tried to hit him, but his hold on the lamp was too strong for her.

"I. Said. Let. It. Go", he stepped closer to her, stressing each word with pure anger. That's it, she took it one step too far! Sang gulped and her eyes widened in fear. He was standing too close to her that their chests were pressed together and their breaths mingled. He didn't drop her gaze and slowly he was winning. Because Sang's grip was loosening on the lamp and her breathing ragged, not because of anger, but because of arousal.

Sang let the lamp go and stepped back, looking away. He bent down to the table and set the lamp back and plugged the cord back into its socket.

"Don't do something so stupid like that again", he reprimanded her like a child and walked back,

"You dipshit!" he whirled around at her insult, "How dare you tell me what to do and what not to do?" she yelled balling her fists,

He walked to her angrily and grabbed her shoulders, "Don't shout. Our parents are in the same house, they can hear you", he hissed

"Really? How come you suddenly care about our parents hearing us? Because moments ago, you didn't bother to keep the volume low", she hissed back.

He just smirked, "I am not the one who's gonna scream baby", he gave her smug look. Her eyes blazed with fury and she literally shook in anger.

"You fucking slum dog", she hissed making him gulp in fear and take a step back. She walked to the coffee table at the other end of the room and picked up a paper weight, "You don't deserve to live", she cried and plunged the paper weight at him.