Chapter 19: The Gym

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we will meet in the next class. Don't forget, patience is the virtue and violence is not the answer", the yoga guru finished with a happy smile, as one by one, people starting fleeing out of the meditation class.

Sang came out of the class as Kaya grunted behind her, whining about the boring meditation class, "I can't believe I let Nimmy trick me into this", she muttered making Sang smirk.

"Come on. It is not that boring either", Sang nudged Kaya with her elbow as they both made their way out.

"It was", Kaya shrieked pulling her friend by her arm, "The only reason I even let myself be tricked is because Nimmy promised me that there is a hot hunk in this building. So," she left her friend's arm and stepped back, "Lead the way", she showed the path in a royal gesture.

Sang let out a laugh at her best friend's antics "You know, we couldn't see his face the other day so it would be prejudice to say he is hot", she shrugged nonchalantly. All the while an unknown fear was gripping at her heart in a vice grip. Something is going to happen. Something bad. Her sixth sense warned her but she couldn't dwell on it for longer, as Kaya pulled her friend towards the other side of the corridor.

"Oooohhhh", Kaya let out a low wolf whistle as she and Sang ogled the muscle man through the glass window. His back was facing towards them, and the lights were once again very dimly lit, so they couldn't make out his face. "You hit a jackpot girl", Kaya nudged her shoulder playfully before adding, "But no dibs on the hotty okay. Whoever he sees first, gets him. Deal?" she thrust her hand towards Sang, while still drooling over the guy

Sang let out a fake laugh, "I am married", she added glancing at Kaya.

"To a cheating asshole who was caught a few days ago, making out with a blonde on your couch", she replied still staring at the guy who was busily doing weights,

"Hey", Sang cried hitting Kaya on her shoulder, "How did you know that?" she narrowed her eyes at Kaya.

Kaya turned towards Sang, giving her full attention with an apologetic and guilty look "You know how fast the word travels Sang. You can't close your eyes and pretend that the world doesn't know", and just like that Sang's face heated in embarrassment. She never felt so humiliated or embarrassed that too with her best friend.

Just the thought of everybody knowing about her miserable life, was enough to make her angry, embarrassed and humiliated at the same time.

"Oh my god", Kaya's girly shriek, which is hardly bearable, bought Sang out of her misery, "Doesn't that weigh like 15 kilos or something?" her eyes were wide like saucers as she stared at the man. Sang turned her head towards the glass window and caught that man adding more weights to his bars. Her jaw dropped open and she was sure Kaya's mouth was hanging on the floor too, as they stared at the gym guy who easily picked up his added weights attached to the bar, like they were a sack of potatoes.

His muscles rippled as he moved the bar lower and higher again and again. "He is damn hot" Kaya whispered beside her, but Sang was too busy staring at the flesh in front of her to even reply. Her subconscious hammered at her that this was wrong and that she need to be reminded of her vow of faithfulness, but she pushed that voice into the 'mute' mode for the awesome creation of God in front of her.

"Earth to Sangavi", Kaya said in a sing song voice as she snapped her fingers in front of her bringing her out of her daze.

Sang blushed at the thought of getting caught with the 'he is so hot, I couldn't resist' blush instead of the 'I got caught ogling a stranger while I am married to another' kind of blush.

"Okay", Kaya sighed dramatically, "I am officially sacrificing that hot piece of meat for you", she said with fake tears in her eyes as she placed her hand on her chest.