Chapter 6: Letting In

Shit. He cursed as he looked at Sang's face. The first feeling that crossed his heart was panic. She was coughing, and from the way her cheeks were bright red, he knew she has been coughing for a while now. After all that is how he broke apart from Erin and walked into the living room. He thought there was a thief in there, but then it dawned on him that a thief wouldn't give away his presence by choking himself. Curiosity made him come look for the source of the choking sounds and it would be an understatement if he said he was shocked. He didn't know whether she was real or it was just another fragment of his imagination which was haunting him since the past hour while he tried to fuck his maid.

He pulled her by her wrist and walked to the couch. He pushed her shoulders gently and made her sit on the couch, while he went in the kitchen to fetch a glass of wine.

Ace's nose was running and tears flowed from her eyes, while bits of cough escaped her throat every other second. He hurried with a glass of red wine and sat beside her.

"take slow sips of this. It will help", he said bringing the glass to her lips. She obeyed him silently and took slow sips of the sweet wine.

She frowned at the taste, "I know. It's sweet. I bought it at a charity auction. Hated the taste ever since, but", he shrugged. She gulped the rest of the bubbly sweet red wine and leaned back.

Elijah could see that she was recovering. He wanted to ask her why she was here. Not that he was complaining, in fact he enjoyed having her in his house. But he could have avoided the encounter if he'd knew beforehand that she would show up.

"So...",

"Could you send her out. I mean, I know I don't have a right to say that but I badly need to say a few things. You know," she cleared her throat, "just let it out. And I would prefer if there isn't a women naked waiting inside your bedroom for you while I am saying those things", she said expectantly. Her moss green eyes wide like a child's at a fair, looking at her favorite toy. Could he ever resist her look? Those eyes?

"Sure", he said and walked back into the bedroom with quick strides.

He wasn't bothered to send Erin out. After all she is just a maid, and throwing out girls after the deed's done wasn't a new thing for him. But he preferred doing the walk of shame rather than making the girls do, because for one it would save a lot of emotional drama and tears to witness for him and secondly he won't have to change his sheets afterwards.

"Hey babe", he said as soon as he went in. As expected she was sitting on the bed, with the sheet wrapped around her body in a seductively inviting way. He wanted to roll his eyes at her attempt to tempt him into bed, but didn't. "I have an important guest right now, so you gotta leave", he said pulling her gently up from the bed.

"B-but..", she stuttered, shocked that he was throwing her out in the middle of their act.

"I know, I know, but this is more important. I am sure you understand", he said walking towards the discarded underwear and bra and throwing them to her. "She is my fiance after all", he shrugged.

"Fiance?" Erin's surprise didn't miss Elijah's attention.

He smirked, "What? You didn't know that your employer is engaged? Come on!" Erin had the grace to blush in shame. She knew he was a taken man, yet she went to his bed cause she wanted to. She hastily walked into the living room, where Sang sat with her back facing her and picked her clothes.

She daren't look in Sang's direction, after all she was the woman who slept with her fiancé. And with quick strides, she walked out of the house, buttoning up her blouse.