Chapter 35: Punishment

Hey you guys. Okay so right now I am at UCLA and it sucks. But, I'll survive.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Sakura POV

When I woke up I was chained up in a different room. I had no idea what was going on. Did he catch me? Or...! "That was a crazy stunt you pulled on me. Luckily, I was there before some stranger caught you." I looked up to see my stepdad standing in the doorway. He smirked and then a deep frown graced his features. I knew I was in big trouble then.

Hidan POV

Where could she be? It's been two days and we still haven't found him. How do we know that son of a b**** didn't kill her already? "We NEED to find her. NOW. What's the hold up?" I asked angrily. Kakazu looked at me, "We do not know her location. We have three already but we can't just barge in there, only to see, it's the wrong place. We need PATIENCE Hidan." "For all WE know she could already be DEAD." I was still very angry. Then something snapped inside Itachi. He glared, "Why do you say that Hidan?" I heard him say. He looked angry.

Itachi POV

I was angry. Everyone could see that. "I say that because her stepdad is on f'ed up person and he could have done anything to her during this time while we her sitting here getting her hopes up on us saving her. What if she thinks we abandoned her?" I realized that, he was right. "She isn't dead. She can't be. We will find her Hidan. You are not the only one who wants her back." I need her in my life. But...the others don't need to know that part.

Sakura POV

Here I am. He left me here, chained, bruised, and cut. He had caused the cuts to bleed again but I don't mind. Will they find me? Or, will this be the place I die? By the hands of my father, my body probably never to be found for proper burial. I'm so pathetic. He opened the door and I looked up. He unchained me again and threw me to the floor. "This is your punishment." He smirked before ripping my clothes off. My eyes widened. I shook my head,"No please. I'm begging you, please don't." But he did not care. He took his pants off covering my mouth with his hand and rammed into me. I let out a muffled scream, tears running down my face. I wanted to lay somewhere and die. I heard him grunt and knew it was almost over. He pulled out and his sperm landed on the floor next to me. Luckily, it didn't land on me. He smirked putting his pants on and walked away, "Next time, be obedient." I laid there crying silently. I was even more broken before.

There it is loves. The chapter you've all been waiting for. I've been writing this (or trying to) for weeks I just couldn't find the right words yet. Welp, here it is. Laterr!!