Chapter 16: The Plan

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! So I am proud to say that I have gotten an idea of what to write for this chapter. For stopping my writers block, please thank @SKILLARK for giving me this idea. This chapter is dedicated to you Skillark. On With The Chapter!!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Recap:

"THAT MOTHER--"

Still Hidan's POV

      Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't care so I just kept staring at Sakura. "Sakura, why didn't you just call us." Sasori says as he is just as surprised as me. Heck, as everyone else. She shrugged, I sighed.

Zetsu POV

     I'll kill him. I'll kill them all. Calm down Black Zetsu. No, I refuse to let this happen to MY Cherry Blossom. Sigh.

Pein POV

     "I have an idea. Saku-chan is old enough to move out if she desired to right," I say and look at everyone as they stare back surprised. "Maybe she can move in with us." I saw all of their eyes widen with happiness, but Sakura had her head down. "He will never agree to that." I heard her say sadly. I shook my head.

Normal POV

     Pein shook his head. "All we have to do is get proof of your abuse and boom, you're out." Sakura smiled with hope and they thought they would never see that. Then she started to cry happily. "All this time, I've done nothing but watch as they abuse me. I've been so hollow inside that I never took a chance to let someone help me. I never thought that I would see the day that someone would take me away from my pain," she replied, and then she looked at us whole-heartedly, "Thank You." The Akatsuki smiled. They made their Cherry Blossom happy and they liked that. They never been treated as humans. They always been feared and avoided. Then they heard wheezing, bringing them out of their thoughts. They saw Sakura sleeping softly and contentedly on Kakazu's lap. They smiled and fell asleep themselves.

END..........JK HEHE. KEEP GOING.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

*Morning*

Sakura POV

      I woke up early in the morning to find that everyone was asleep still. I felt someone's arms wrapped tightly around me as I tried to get up. I looked and saw Kakazu, I smiled. I slowly got up and started making breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, sausages, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and some freshly squeezed orange juice. I then felt many eyes bore into me. When I turned I saw all the Akatsuki already at the table with plates in front of them. I smiled and started to serve. My watch bleeped and I realized I was supposed to take my anti-depressant pills. I reached into my bag, grabbed a bottle of water and tools down two of the pills. "I'll explain later." I told them quietly when I saw they were watching me. I went upstairs to Konan's room and got dressed. I put on very light blue skinny jeans with rips in them, I had on my FAVORITE Hello Kitty top and put my PTV crewneck over it. I threw on my black ankle boots. I went downstairs and saw the look of worry on their faces. I sighed. "I was diagnosed with depression when I was 10." Then they looked sorry but gave them a reassuring smiled. "Why do you always wear long-sleeves." I heard Madara say. I was hoping none of them would ask that. "N-no r-reason." I stuttered. That happens when I lie. I sighed deeply again and pulled up both my crewneck sleeves. They had many emotions in their eyes as they saw self-inflicted scars and bruises caused by someone else. She saw anger, sadness, confusion, but most of all.......hurt.

Hey guys. That really was the end of this chapter. I'll update soon, I promise. I just wanted to take the time and say..*spotlight on and cue inspirational music.* Thank you all for your support and reviews and votes. But i dont write because of that. I write because I love to make you guys happy. It warms my heart knowing you guys really like my story and I am proud to call you guys my friends. LOVE YA. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡