Chapter 5: Weird teachers.

Okay, no introduction just go with the flow.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

       Then, the bell rang.

Itachi POV

        "Let us escort you to class Blossom-chan," I said. When she was about to refuse I looked at the others so they could make a move. Deidara and Kisame grabbed her hand and I told them to come. "Do you know sign language Blossom-chan?" I asked her. When she nodded I signed her that we will be picking her up after homeroom. She signed OK.

Sakura POV

        When they escorted me to homeroom, I thought it was sooo sweet. I was so happy to see that Itachi knew sign language. When we got there they all had a turn to kiss my cheek and say goodbye, I blushed. HARD. I did not really expect that on the first day.

             The teacher was late to my surprise. When I saw it was those same boys from this morning with others, I prayed they didn't see me. But alas, I have no luck at all.

Naruto POV

        I WANT RAMEN!! When I turned to ask teme if he had any I saw the girl from earlier. "HEY," I yelled "over here!!" She looked at me, she smiled, I blushed. Then she walked over here.

          "Hey, guys this is..ummm what's your name?" She wrote something in her notebook, it was her name. "It's Sakura Haruno. Sakura-chan, this is Ino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Sasuke-teme, and Shino.

Sasuke POV

       When I saw her my breath hitched. I really wanted to talk to her but my stupid brother interrupted us. I was gonna talk but Kakashi walked in.

   Sorry it was so short. I wanted a little cliffy there.

   Sorry I have not been updating like I used to but I'm busy with school soo yeah :-)

   Review and let me know if there is anything I can improve or work on. And tell me if you want me to keep updating. FLAMES ARE ACCEPTED.