Chapter 8: Are all the Teachers Perverted?

Hey guys. I'm updating. So I'm gonna try to make this chapter longer as requested by some. I wanna make you guys as happy as I can.

Akatsuki: Obey owns nothing but THIS EXACT storyline.

Obey: If I did own Naruto, Sakura would have ended up with the Akatsuki or Deidara :).

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Sasori POV

          We walked Sakura-ningyo to class so we can befriend her. She is quite the work of art, one thing Deidara and I agree with.

           We got to class and sat in our usual seat, the back of the class. The teacher Asuma-sensei walked in. "Hello class, I am Asuma-sensei and we have a new student. Please come up and introduce yourself." I walked up with her so I can help. "Konnichiwa, kanojo no namaedesu Sakura." The class was pretty confused as to why I was introducing her so I explained. "Please excuse Sakura-ningyo, she has a social anxiety disorder around people." The sensei nodded and we went back to our seats, when we got there Asuma gave us free time so he could read Icha Icha Paradise. Then she did what we never thought she could do.

Wow, what a cliff hanger. Read the next chapter to find out what she did, or message me on wattpad if you think you know.
Later Gaters.

Ningyo: doll
Konnichiwa, kanojo no namaedesu Sakura: Hello, her name is Sakura.