Chapter 19: Can you forgive me?

Hola everyone. How are you? Are you happy to read another chapter? Why is she asking me these questions? Will she ever started the story already? JK! Let's go.

#####################################

Sakura POV

      Ugh, owww. My arm hurts. I opened my eyes to see all of the Akatsuki there. I wanted to move, but my arm hurts too much. "G-guys? W-what happened?" I asked fearfully. They all seemed relieved. Then I jolted upwards despite the pain and my head jerked to Hidan. "A-are you okay? Did y-you get hurt?" I asked very worried. He just walked out the door. I looked confused. Then, Kisame spoke.

Kisame POV

   "He thinks it's his fault. He said he could have moved without anyone getting hurt." She looked suprised. Kakazu was going to say something but she yanked the IV out her arm and ran after Hidan.

Hidan POV

    I was about to walk out the door but I was stopped by a voice. "Hidan, wait!!" I turned to see Sakura. "What are you doing out of bed. I-," but she cut me off. "This isn't your fault. I chose to do that, you couldn't have changed it." I shook my head and screamed, "I could have tried! Instead of standing there like an idiot I could have moved!!" I saw her hurt face. 'Wow, not only do I hurt her physically but emotionally as well.' I walked away.

Next couple of days.

Sakura POV

    I haven't seen Hidan in days. Is he avoiding me? I see him walking to class, and ran up to him pushing him in a janitors closet. "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked angrily yet hurt at the same time. "Sakura, you getting shot was totally my fault. I apologize and if you can forgive me-." I cut him off, of course I forgive you. It wasn't your-," I was cut off by a kiss. His soft lips were upon mine in a matter of seconds. I closed my eyes and responded back to him. He broke it off, and I stared into his violet-pink eyes. "Thanks Sakura-chan." He smiled and left. I bit my bottom lips and smiled, "Your welcome, Hidan-kun."

*sniffs* That was so sweet. Don't forget to vote, comment, FLAMES ARE ACCEPTED.