Chapter 3: Umm classmates?

Hi guys! It is 10:09pm right now and I'm bored, so no interruptions from Inner.

Inner: -_- re-

Obey : On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sasuke P.O.V-

          I saw her eyes widen as she turned around. 'Another fangirl huh.'

"What's wrong sweetheart, never seen anybody as handsome as me before?" I questioned her tauntingly, but she just blushed and pointed her finger behind me. I turned and saw my brother and his group known as the Akatsuki. I scowled as Itachi opened his mouth to say something. "Still harassing girls I see huh, foolish little brother." When he smirked, my blood boiled. "What do you want Itachi." I said through grounded teeth. He ignored me and went to the girl I was speaking to.

           "Hi. I'm Itachi Uchiha. I guess you are the new 10th grader here." Then I saw her blush harder and nod. Itachi smirked and grabbed her hand and motioned for the group to follow.

*PEIN P.O.V*

          I smirked at the angered face Sasuke had, it was quite hilarious. I then turned to the beauty being pulled by Itachi. He let's her go and I start to chat with her.

           I see her look down with a helpless face and was immediately curious. "What's wrong?" She looked sad but got out her notebook and scribbled something down. She gave it to me and I read it, like it said on the bottom of the page I shared it with the others. "Hey guys she wrote this on a piece of paper, it says "hi I'm sorry, please don't think I'm rude because I'm not talking. I have a social anxiety disorder and can't talk." They all looked surprised when Sasori said something. "What does it matter if you can't talk." She looked surprised at this.

Extremely short but nice.

Sasori, Pein, and Itachi OOC

REVIEW