Chapter 12: Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori take ACTION!!!!!

Obeyyyyyy people. Hi guys, miss me :). Anyway, I feel EXTREMELY bad about not updating. Make sure you post on my wall to keep me on-point. ENOUGH WAITING ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

(A/n awesome line breaker huh.)

Sasori POV

             I don't know why that made my blood boil so much but it did. I was about ready to strike..... but I remembered he is a teacher. Sadly, he is MY teacher.

Deidara POV

              I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura POV

              I felt so violated. The worst part is that it is a like, what 50 or 60 year old man. I shivered as he whispered that I was so cute in my ear. Then my three saviors came and pulled me out of his grip. "Okay, that is enough Jiraiya- sensei." He pouted really child like. This school is WEIRD....

TIME SKIP TOOOO...........HOME!!!!!!! To bad for Sakura.

I finally made it home after so long of contemplating wether I should go home or not. Sadly, I chose I should. I opened the door and walked in until I was knocked to the ground. "You ungrateful, good for nothing, FREAK!!!" I heard my mom say. "How dare you try to seduce MY husband!!! I shook my head until my hair was grabbed and I was thrown across the room. I ran upstairs, locked my door, and started to cry. I had a black eye, my ribs were pretty much bruised, and I had a WHOLE bunch of emotional scars and distress. I fell asleep crying, red tear stains running down my cheeks.

UNTIL NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z...... I MEAN NARUTO hehehe. Ummmmm, wow this is awkward. GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT MY SWEETS.