Chapter 37: All is Well...Sorta

Sooo...It's an update!! This is not the last chaper. There will be two more, and then an epilogue. To show what happens after those two chapters. Let's get started.

☆☆☆☆¤☆☆☆☆¤☆☆☆☆¤☆☆☆☆¤☆☆☆☆¤

No One's POV

The Akatsuki watched as Itachi held Sakura in his arms. Her chest moving slightly. Then they heard shouting. "Get back here!!! Give her back to me now!!" Koujo looked more menacing than ever. Rain falling over his face, thunder and lightning in the background. Everytime it struck, his whole body turned dark, but not dark enough for them not being able to see the knife in his hand. Itachi stood and gave Sakura to Madara and Sasori. Pein gave them orders, "Sasori, Deidara, Madara, go to the van and patch Hime up. Keep her holding on until we get back to take her to a hospital. Have Konan help you." The three of them nodded and ran immediately. "Well, I guess there is someone to like that baishunpu (A/N whore). Why, I have no idea." They all glared at him. "How dare you, beat up your step daughter and treat her like she is nothing." Zetsu spat to him. Koujo looked at them, "Because that is what she is. Nothing. She's weak. She lost her soul at the first beating I gave her. And after that she didn't have the heart to stop what happened next." Kakazu glared, "What did you do to her?" "If you must know, we were...how do I say this? Ah, connected together as step father and step daughter. How's that sound?" Hidans' eye went wide, and so did the rest. "You bastard." Pein said. "Hidan call the police." Koujo smirked, "Don't bother, Hidan, they won't find me. I'm not going back to jail." "And why not?" Hidan said back to him. "I got my lifetime wish of screwing her. I've been watching that little girl since she was born. I just needed some way of getting to her. So, I married her mother to get to her. It worked. My goal was reached, so I don't have a reason to live." The Akatsuki were suprised. He started to walk over to a cliff. He smiled a real smile. "Take care of my baby girl." He jumped. Landing in a large river with sharp rocks in it. They looked at each other, and then the river. Blood began to soak the section of the river and they looked away. With sorrowful faces they realised, Koujo didn't mean any harm, he had love for her, but couldn't express it the way normal people would. He cared for her but that led to his destruction. When they were back at the van they saw Sakura, breathing, and resting peacefully on Konan's lap. "Where is Koujo?" Konan asked quietly. "He committed suicide." Itachi said just as quietly. Sasori looked up from Sakura, "why?" "We'll tell you about it later." Kisame said. Pein took the drivers seat (A/N not literally) and drove to a hospital.

Welp guys, that's all there is to it. See ya another time. Bye!!!!