Chapter 1: New school

Hey! I got bored so why not write!!

Inner Sakura: Hurry up and write I'm busy later.

Obey: Hey!! I thought I told you to shut it!!

Inner Sakura: Whatever b***h!!

Obey: (gasp) your so mean!! On with the story!!! (cries in corner).

Third P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE- CRASH

'Alright I'm up!' a girl screamed in her thoughts. She gets out of bed remembering that it was her first day of school. The school did not have any uniforms so she took a nice shower, dried her hair and picked out some clothes to wear.

What should I wear today.

Wear something sexy to show off!!

Inner please don't do this today.

Still upset bout that beatin' last night eh?

(Sigh) yes so don't give me a headache today.

Stopping the argument, she chose to wear a PTV t-shirt (selfish machines album), with a black and red plaid skirt with chains hanging from the hip sides which went up to mid-thigh. She had a magenta colored sweater that covered a little bit of her black painted fingernails. As shoes she had ballerina flats with thick strings wrapping around her calf. She finished it with a black choker.

She looked at herself in the mirror and then left. Her father was down there and decided to have fun with her.

Sakura P.O.V

I saw him walk up to me so I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt him touch my thigh. "Hey Sakura-chan, how are you this morning," said Kouijo. I just stayed quiet and went to the front door. "Sakura I do believe you forgot something," he said tauntingly. I turned and saw my book bag. I walked over to him and grabbed it, looked at him, and walked back really fast out the door, I felt Kouijo smirked.

I walked to my new school with ear phones listening to Home by Three Days Grace.

I sang the chorus,

Home, Home

This house is not a

Home, Home

This house is not a Hooommme.

Review please!!!