Chapter 6: And the Crushes Begin........NOW!!!

School is TOUGH!!! Sorry to all my readers for not updating. After this chapter I will make another one as a gift.

Inner: Its about time.

Obey: I said I was busy with school!!!!-said in a whiney voice-

Disclaimer: Obey does NOT own Naruto okay, okay.

#################################

Sakura POV

         When the teacher walked in I got so scared. It's not everyday you see a teacher in a mask covering half his face       reading Icha Icha Paradise.

          "Yo! I am Kakashi-sensei and I say that because I know we have a new student." He motioned for me to come to the front of the class. I walked towards him. "This is Sakura Haruno. She has a social anxiety disorder and can't talk in front of people." I looked down and blushed when I heard a whole bunch of catcalls from all the boys. When the bell rang I was so happy and rushed out.

           Then I bumped into The Akatsuki. Itachi smirked.

           "How was homeroom Blossom-chan?" I shrugged, then sign that the boys were perverted. "What does that mean, un?" Deidara asked him. "She said that the boys were perverted." I nodded. "Well let's get to class, see you guys later."

         Hey, hey, hey. That was fun well c ya lates.

        Bye Bye