Chapter 2

I flushed the toilet in anger as I watched the burning pictures of the toothless me hugging my parents when I was six, twirling in circles and finally dissappearing down the pothole.

I stormed out of my much-more-than-simple bathroom and threw myself down on my queen-sized bed, my face-red with anger and my body shaking with infuriation.

How could they do this to me?

Its not like I had done this for the first time, my record in pranks had a lot more to do than kissing a teacher in the janitor's closet.

I ran my hands through my dirty blond hair which had brown streaks in it.

I still couldn't help gritting my teeth at the thought of my mother

smirking evilly as she announced my 'punishment'.

I had to go to a different school, but thats not it, apparently my parents think I'm a 'delinquent' so now I was going across the globe to my mother's childhood 'bestfriend's' place.

Seriously, I don't even get how anyone could make a 'bestfriend' out of that woman.

I huffed in annoyance and tried to ignore the gnawing feeling at the back of my mind.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and stared at my live wallpaper, it had skulls and bones falling in a barren graveyard on a hollow night.

I quickly texted Misty asking her what she was doing as she already knew about the punishment and held herself responsible and now I think it was perfect time for payback, the reply was just what I wanted it to be.

<Nothing much...~Misty>

< Good-Bye Party tonight for yours truly? _Skylar>

<Totes! My place, its on!~Misty>

<Pick me up at 8..._Skylar>

I grinned at myself and patted myself inwardly.

LET THE PARTY START!!!!

_______________________________

Hey, guys, I'm sorry that this is a short chappie but I'm sure you'll enjoy the next one....

Love and lots of royal blue tiaras. ♡♡♡

PS you'll be getting lots of royal blue stuff so make sure to collect them!