Chapter 14

I smiled happily as Shane told me the story of how he ended up in this town.

I felt like I was skipping on cloud nine because here was Shane, the one person I needed to talk to the most, my brother, my twin, my other half.

Yes, that's right Shane is my twin brother but he is older to me by eight minutes.

Me and him are identical with grey eyes and chocolate brown hair except that I had dyed my hair to dirty blonde with streaks of brown in them, also my eyes had turned out to become dull but Shane's were as bright as the time we were babies.

I zoned out as Shane kept going on and on about tales of him almost being expelled from Uni, I faked a laugh as Shane laughed but his laughter stopped abruptly as he realised I was just going with the flow.

"What's wrong,  princess? "

Shane was the only person besides Nick who could pass with that nickname, and don't you dare go opening your mouth now.

"I...well...not I its more Alek...and me...helple-", before I could say anything else Shane was choking me with that bone-crushing hug of his.

He pulled away and clenched his fists, and his eyes were balled out in anger.

I kept a comforting hand on his shoulder as he stiffened away from me, "Why does he keep doing this", he said with his teeth gritted, "Its not your fault you didn't want to marry that piece of shit!"

"Its not his fault,  he thinks Alek is beyond perfection and I'm the wrong one, its almost like I'm the outsider here", I said trying to control my

own anger, knowing that if I was lion when I got angry, then Shane would definitely be the dinosaur.

I gasped loudly as Shane pulled the car in the driveway of the best mansions I had ever seen!

It was strikingly white and black on the outside with mowed lawns and neatly arranged hedges around the path to the doorway.

"Oh my God!", I squealed in delight, "You bought a house finally", I said hugging Shane in a sideways hug while he got a half-smirk on his mouth which was perfectly matched with my smirk when I had something bad on my mind!

I narrowed my eyes at him fakely as he added, "Well, I couldn't always keep the ladies waiting in my hostel room, right?"

I fake-gagged at him as he winked at me and lead me to the home.

My mouth fell open as I looked at the amazingly wonderful interiors of the house.

The walls in the living room were all painted in a light purple rose colour except one which had a big verandah with bright pink flowers which were unknown to me and clashed heavily with the dark purple colour of the wall behind it.

I gasped as I looked out of the beautiful view in front of me which was of a faraway waterfall, but its salty smell reached till the house and the faint murmurs of its thudding fall could be faintly heard, how my stupid brother managed to land such an amazing house with an even amazing view was beyond me.

I turned around to face my bro as he had that prideful smirk back on his face.

I punched him lightly on the shoulder as I questioned him, "Where in hell's name did you find such an abode, dear brother?"

He gave a light chuckle and replied, "Well, you know my savings and my awesome looks ended up with me getti-"

Before he could continue there was an abrupt interruption to his sentance, that reminded me, of the way too many interruptions today.

"-getting to share a house with your best mate you mean", someone added with a heavy chuckle.

I knew that voice, I could recognise its huskiness anywhere, I turned around to find him giving me that billion dollar smile which I could die for since the beginning of development of teenage hormones in my body.

I answered him & gave him a shy smile and a small wave with that blush which always lightened up my cheeks when I even so looked at him, "Hi Drake."

_×_×_×_

Author's Note :

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

Cliffhanger!

Well...not so much but whatever!

Im so happy to be updating after such a long time and thank you so much for voting peoples, love ya!

Also, I've now decided that the deadline for all new updates must be five votes at the least...call it bribery haha! :P

Looking forward to updating next... :D

Love,

Sasha <3