Chapter 4

Not meant to hurt emotions only for entertainment purposes, forgive me if I hurt you.

READ ON...

------------------------------------

I stared out of the window, all I could see was tremendous numbers of people, some bidding farewell to each other with tears while the others smiled secretly in their hearts.

I yawned at the dullest sight of the year, I stared at the man sitting horizontally-across my seat, and FYI the sight of him sleeping with his mouth wide open wasn't so intresting.

I looked at the empty seat near my window-one, I was really hoping I didn't have to sit for the next six hours next to a Mother Mary or a Pedophile in that case, now THAT would be testing my patience.

I stifled a yawn and put in my earphones on full blast and shut my eyes, resting my head on the comforter.

I still couldn't believe I had to actually shift across the globe, smooching a teacher is not that heinous a crime, is it?

Of course my Mother had to sent me to her friend's, she probably learnt her lesson for forgiving me all these years though the least favour she could do was bid me goodbye, but all I get is a nod and the factual statistics of the movers and packers arriving with my luggage. Oh and yes, the honour of getting a cab to the airport on my own.

Apparently there wasn't much I knew about her apparent 'friend' but all I knew was that she was a single working mom and had only one child-a guy to add to the humour and he was the same age as me , clichè much?

I opened my eyes as I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to my most favourite person in the world.

Like seriously.

"Hey princess, how's it going?", he said with that cute boyish grin he'd been having since he was eight.

I leaped out of my seat and jumped in his arms,"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked him, a cheshire cat grin etched on my face.

He calmed the excited me, the old me, the person who only he saw and explained me how he ended up on the same flight as me.

Apparently his parents had a transfer and because he hated the annual transfers of his parents he decided to move in with his Grandmother who funnily lived in the same town as the one I was heading to.

The best part of all was that I was going to attend the same school as my bestfriend forever.

Nicholas Frank Greyson.

This was going to be one-hell-of-a-year.

--------------------

VOMMENT...pLz!

nExt cHp COMIN' UP !

Royal-blue love.

<3