Chapter 5

I stood staring at myself in the mirror.

Honestly, I hadn't dressed to impress at all, because I didn't give a f!ck about what the definate losers at my schools thought about me.

I had a black mini skirt on, with a sequined white sleeveless top which barely covered my belly button piercing, I got when I was fourteen,and black ankle heels which just gave the true defination of yours truly.

TOTAL HOT STUFF!

I smirked at myself and thought about the dare Nick gave me last night before dropping me off-it was to display my beauty, in short act like a slut, this wasn't difficult and he knew that but if he hadn't challenged me, I would've probably turned up in my PJ short shorts and a gym bra which would put his reputation down the drain.

I was such a good friend.

I put on the sluttiest (a/n:is that a word?) makeup-smoky black eyes and cherry red lipstick with a tinge of blusher.

I ran my hands through my dirty blonde wavy hair and made my way out of the tiny thing they called a room here.

I walked down the creaky stairs and made my way out of the house.

As I was heading out of the door, ready to show my whore side to the world, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to find my mother's dear sister from another mother.

Sister my a*s!

I fake-smiled at her, my sweetness brimming at the top.

"Why don't you have your breakfast honey.",she said giving me a motherly smile.

To say I was shocked was an understatement, because never in my life had MY mother given me such a smile-I'm kinda glad she didn't 'coz then I'd be licking her feet like a puppy-SO not me.

"I'd love to Mrs. Robbs," I said giving her a small smile, something which my body failed to function at.

"Oh call me Emily",she said in her probably normal motherly tone and waved her hand off.

I followed her to the kitchen-it was a normal middle-class kind of house so I obviously didn't expect anything great.

I walked to the small wooden dining table and was forced to sit by Emily, she handed me a bowl of cereal and flushed, "I'm sorry sweety I couldn't prepare anything for you,  I mean you must be used to differant cuisines eveyday, you must think I am such a bad host....", and she kept rambling, if you're thinking- I have no idea how to handle people, until the two of us heard the sound of Punk Rock music from somewhere.

Emily face-palmed herself and shouted,"Drew Smith Robbs if you don't turn down the volume, you can very well let me have your stereo system."

Despite Emily's petite body,heart-shaped and innocent-looking face, she really seemed to have a good control on people, well thats what it seemed from whosoever it was upstairs reaction.

She turned to me and flushed yet again,"I'm sorry sweety, its just that my son's hormone levels seem to be on an increasing range every day".

I laughed at her sense of humour and asked her to stop apologizing all the time.

She flushed and apologized for apologizing yet again.

We laughed at her silly habits, but my happy times didn't last for long,

for as we were laughing I noticed him, standing there at the door of the kitchen, only in a towel but the problem was yet to come for he stared at me intently like any minute he'd recall who I was and jump and hugg me like one of those giant Teletubbies.

---------------------------------

srry fr not uploading.....had problems.

TOOK ME LOADS OF SELF-CONTROL TO WRITE.....PLZ VOMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS<3 

Oh and check out my sissie's book....Diaries of Carrie.

See ya Next week.

Hopefully. ;)

Unless you'd vote and force me to update early. ;);)

  Cheerio! <3