Chapter 17

{Dedicated to Kaystine_21 for being the amazing fan she is & for encouraging me to upload, so if there's anyone you should thank, its her}

(I had no time, forgive me for errors.)

Read Author's Note at the end.

_______________

I licked the cream off the sweet ice dessert, and relished its coolness as the humid air passed by my body. Biting my lip, I tried to stop the smile from spreading on my face, as my mind went back to think of how awkward the air was yesterday,  between Drake and me, as he left me back, and the random jokes here and there, which brought the life back in the conversation, as well as between us.

Thinking about Drake, our conversation-before I stepped out of his car, came flashing back to my mind.

"Skylar," Drake said with a monotonous tone and that husky voice of his.

As I turned to look back at what he wanted to say, what he said kinda shocked me but made me proud of him too.

"I'm going to London," he said while watching my rainbow-like changing expressions, as he explained that he was planning to study in some Hi-fi University in London, and what made me proud was that they were calling him there on a scholarship, considering his first-ranker marks and athletic history.

A smile set on my face, as I thought of how tightly he hugged me, and apologized continously for informing his only childhood darling, at the last minute.

"Someone's fantasizing about my sexy body, huh?" Drew said while leaning his hot body against the doorframe.

Did I just say that?

"In your dreams, Robbs,"I said while pulling a face & throwing the licked-clean icecream stick at his nose, and heading from the front yard into the house.

"Please Skylar, you know you want a piece of this,"he said while pointing at his body and with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I chose to ignore him as I looked to my grumbling stomach, and headed to the kitchen to provide it with some healthy nutrition which was probably some candies or a big bag of Cheetos.

As I headed into the kitchen, I heard a pair of footsteps behind me and Drew's voice dirtying my ears, "Hey Skylar, Did you know that your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty."

"Yuck! You're disgusti-,"I almost completed my statement when he continued with his rubbish-ness, as I bent to pick up my strawberry lollipop which slipped on the floor.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass."

"You're such a perver-"

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"Shutup, you idio-"

"I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

"Shut it, you pea-sized-"

"Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids."

"Thats it, Robbs, I'm coming for you now,"I said while gritting my teeth angrily.

"Oooh Baby, wait for me too," he said, probably imitating one of his sluts.

An annoyed growl escaped my throat as I shot behind the devil.

"Roaring like a beast, very unladylike of you Ms.Davidson, especially in front of a handsome, more-than-fine lad."

I ran with all my strength behind him, as he entered the guest bedroom, stupid sportsman.

Because my life sucks major, I couldn't beat the living daylights out of Drew, but instead got my two clumsy legs entangled and pulled myself on the floor.With Drew of course.

As I fell on top of him, I thanked the heavens that I fell on him and, not vice versa or else his-hotness-180 pounds-self would have crashed on me and I wouldn't need Sherlock to count out my expiry date.

I gulped as I stared into his deeps pools of gray which had changed to a much lighter colour, than the normal.

Was it just me or was I seeing Drew staring at my lips?

Last time I checked, my vision wasn't blurred unless the guy who was testing them had a blurred one.

I bit my lip unconsciously as I looked at his.

Woah woah woah let's keep this PG-13, shall we?

I shouldn't be the one saying this, considering how my wild thoughts were soon turning into action.

_______________

Author's Note:

OHMYGOD! ThankYou so so much you guys for giving me 2K reads, 100 votes & 27 comments.(faints) I love you guys so much, thank you! It means a lot!

What do you think will happen next in the story, tell me what you think.

Also, my exams are over so I'll be updating frequently now so yay for that!

VOTE,COMMENT & FOLLOW this awesome being cos you know you wanna! 

Love,

Sasha.

P.S I HAVE UPLOADED A NEW BOOK SO IF YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT I WILL LOVE YOU!! :D