Chapter 7

They say when you do something different and unexpected, you cause the whole world to stop and take in a deep breath.

Well I didn't know about this until the entire school decided that their gossips, make-ups, make-outs or whatever the hell they were doing was to be put to a stop until I had to be supposedly put in the limelight.

I looked around curiously, some of them had their mouths open and the others, their texts hanging in the air waiting to spread the juicy gossip all over the social world.

I looked over at Nick he had a serious look on his face but his eyes defined anything but seriousness.

I put an arm around his waist and walked him out of the school.

May as well give them something to talk.

We hadn't even reached the parking lot when the two of us burst out laughing, clutching our sides for life.

We hadn't even stopped laughing when we heard the roar of a car from our left, the two of us turned to notice the brightest clichè red Ferrari.

Sherlock Holmes would be proud of me when I guessed who could be behind the tinted glasses.

It was Drew.

He had a black leather jacket and ripped jeans on with a grey t-shirt which defined his muscles and was probably aimed for the ladies, knowing his reputation.

He got out of the car, obviously not alone considering the slut hanging off his arm.

He looked at his own path and got out of there, not sparing me a glance.

I looked at Nick, his breathing was heavy and his fists were clenched.

"Aww someone's jealous of Miss Plastic there, are they?", I said pinching his cheeks.

He looked at me and gave me a low chuckle,"He's a jerk, Skylar. Stay away from him".

I gave him a cheeky grin and replied, "You know jerk and I go together, right ? "

Before Nick could probably assault me and make me swear by him or something, the usual school bell rang signalling all the students to their classes and the two of us?

Out of school to seek an adventure.

_____×__×__×______

Short I know but I have been having terrible headaches and it hurts trust me but I promise I'll make the next one up faster and longer .

Till then,

Love.

<3