Chapter 8

They say its difficult for a person to overcome something they are phobic to or something they fear.

That is exactly the thought that struck me when I was standing in front of it.

The big giant ferris wheel turned round and round as if hypnotizing me with its secret powers and giving me an evil grin.

I gulped nervously as I looked at Nick, he was giving me a look which just said that I had no option but to give in, I couldn't agree any less because with Nick no argument could be won and I really mean it when I say that.

Nick left me there and went to get a closer inspection of the other rides.

"Please you know you won't regret it " .

I know I will, my sub - concious replied.

Yes, that's right me and Nick had ditched school for going to an amusement park.

That's the lowest degree of crime, I can get away with, I thought to myself.

The wheel stopped abruptly and people got out slowly, all taking their own time.

I turned my back and decided to run away, its not like Nick can see me anyways.

Admitted too early, because there he was, an evil smirk lining up his face.

He caught up with me as I fled, and pulled me back with all his strength, to the huge monster.

As Nick succeeded in his attempt of pulling me to the horrific wheel we were told that only one person could go in - and get a  ride .

I smiled happily at Nick but the glint in his eyes told me otherwise.

I huffed the struggle to run away, and gave in eventually.

I walked to the ride and handed my ticket to the overly-bored man sitting

there, and headed to the highly regretting experience.

I stepped up the carriage- strange I've never seen ferris wheels having carriages with windows for ventilation compared to the normal open ones.

I opened the door to the wheel and settled myself on the plush purple seat with white frilly curtains on the big window and complete royal purple interior - all in all it looked like an olden English horse carriage.

I suddenly noticed the stranger opposite me with a mysterious hoodie on his head covering almost his entire face.

I ignored him and waved back at the overly - excited Nick who people were looking at weirdly.

I almost laughed at Nick when the ferris wheel started off with a jerk and a deafening screech, for a ferris wheel it sure was an old one.

I gripped the seat tightly and gritted my teeth, my eyes tightly shut.

I almost screeched with fear, when I heard a deep familiar chuckle.

I looked up at the icy-blue-eyed guy looking at me amusedly.

So much for the familiarism.

______________________

× × × Author's Note × × ×

I am so srry, this entire chp gt deleted and I was SO furious but I wrote it all over again, thank god for Samsung Phones having the remembering wrds thingy or I don't know how I would've written all this.

Srry again.

Xx

Sasha

Oh and please vote/comment or follow---> HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

:) :D