Chapter 9

What happens when you are running away from something bad like really really bad?

What if that something is your past?

And what if your past has already caught hold of you and is just waiting for you to turn back, acknowledge and accept it?

Well these are the questions running through my mind right when I saw him sitting there.

Why can't we just throw away our past and let it go down the drain and never let it come back?

I looked away from him, the sudden 'phobia' of the wheel away.

Far far away.

"You know you can't ignore me forever, right?", he asked the usual smirk playing on his lips.

I looked at him, at that smirk, the smirk which once turned me on but now?

Nop, Nill, Nada, No.

I looked away again, before the blush which always crept up when I thought of our heated make-outs, would come up.

"Aww Someone's blushing, huh?", he asked me in complete mood for entertainment.

I ignored him and concentrated on my nails, I should look at them often,  my babies need attention.

I tried to stop myself but couldn't when I felt his gaze on myself.

I caught on him right when he was looking at me intently just as if he was about to ask me the questions.

All the questions I was running from, were now appearing back again, now just a hop, skip and jump away.

"Why'd you run away?", he asked me looking at me fixatedly, "and whats with this appearance."

I gulped my ball of emotion away and glared at him.

"First off, I look great in this attire and second quit butting in my business".

He smirked and gave me a look which just told me that he had all rights too.

Couldn't agree more. Note the witty sarcasm.

I neglected all his questions and ignored his presence, as I looked out at the sunset, the orange, yellow & purple rays of soft sunshine slowly spreading over the sky making a beautiful horizon.

That's when I went in flashback, right there, right then, just back to one of the days I consider removing from my collection of awesome days in my life.

----------×---------×---------×------------

So....shocked?

Tell me what you think will happen ahead by comments

and by votes if you indirectly want to tell me to update quick... ;)

Oh and btw the next chp will be a flashback and also a POV of what happened to Nick that day at the park, you'll like it (no promises though  but if you vote...I will definitely put it In and update it as quick as possible.).

OH AND ALL THE PEEPS OUT THERE:

EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

<3

Sasha.