Chapter 13

AUTHOR'S NOTE....PLZ READ AT THE END!

ENJOY!!!!!

_×××××_

I groaned and turned in my bed as the sunlight hit my eyes.

Sunlight?

As far as I knew there was no window in my room at the Robb's then...?

Suddenly, last night's events rang in my mind and I jolted awake and got up checking to make sure I hadn't lost my so-called innocence to a stranger.

Thanking the Lord,  I got up from the huge bed and looked around the room, inspecting it for my cardigan.

Speaking of the stranger, where was he?

I knocked and opened the bathroom door which was empty, I kept looking around the room searching for him but to no avail.

Surprisingly, for me too, I felt a part of me break, as I didn't see the guy around and would probably never ever see him again. Most of you people might think that it was just a random kind-of hook-up, but it was entirely different for me because what I felt was a first-timer and it made me feel like I was on cloud nine, and when all these assumptions filled my mind I realized how it felt like,  falling from cloud nine and crashing from the high.

Well, the last thing I thought I'd do in a situation as this, was to quote Katy Perry.

I opened the door out of the extravagant room and stepped out of it, all of my sensitive emotions turning into anger.

Who did he think I was? A whore he'd hump & dump? He was so so wrong.

I skipped down the stairs to find the entire hallway empty from people but filled with junk like paper glasses and empty wrappers of chips. I cringed from the foul smell of alcohol still lingering around, and sighed in relief as I stepped in the open air, outside of the house.

As I made my way to practically walk my way from God knows where because unfortunately I just had to leave my phone today and stupid Nick had to ditch me, he was probably snoring in some slut's home.

I wrapped my arms around myself as the cold misty air blew past my bare arms making me shiver on the empty street which looked like it had never seen the sign of a car since ages.

Just as I walked on, in the search of a cab, before I could turn to see where the sound of the jerking of wheels was coming from, a Mercedes-Benz was stood in front of me.

I frowned and thought about how I could be easily kidnapped in a stranger town, but the corners of my mouth curved in a smile when I saw who stepped out of the car, with their arms widely spread apart.

I took in a sharp intake of breath and jumped in his arms, my mouth paining from smiling so much, I couldn't believe he was here finally, my other fragment of soul which I couldn't live without.

Shane.

_×_×_×_

Author's Note :

Short update but yes I did tell you guys that I'd update if you'll voted/commented/followed.

So yeah, here's the thing.

Also, I had no idea about how to pick the story from here and that's why I had to get dear old Shane out from hibernation.

(Author:Sorry Shane ; Shane: *grits teeth and walks away by ignoring author.)

Okay, here's the important stuff, I want you guys to tell me or guess & tell me who you think Shane is, so this time, I want atleast 10 of you people to tell me, that's the goal for you to get the next chp and dnt ignore this coz out of you 300+ people atleast 10 can comment so...go for it & remember the faster the comments the faster the update.

Kay' all you beautiful people, keep living without a care in the world coz this life is too short to care about material things.

Love and gummy bears,

Sasha <3.